Reviews for Don't Pray For Me
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
very heartfelt poem. You hold a very special place in God's heart and He really wants you to draw close to Him and spend forever in His kingdom. Not only do you mean a lot to Him, but you also mean so much to your friends and family as well as the people on this site. may God shower you with His love, grace, and mercy, and may He use you as a vessel to further His kingdom. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
it's people like you that make me pray all the time.
cassandra26 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I don't know your name...mine is leanne. ) don't say people shouldn't pray for you because you're not worth it. You are. You are worth my time and my love, just as you're worth other people's time and love. You are worth even so much more to God. He would rejoice more for you to accept Him than He would with a hundred Christians already loving Him (me included). Life is unfair because there's so much evil here. He wants to heal the hurt and the pain, He wants to take away the hate and fear. He can fill your life with sweetness that you can taste, love that fills you to tears, peace that no one can take away... He did it to me. He can do that to you. You don't have to trust in me, but please- don't rob yourself of taking a chance.

Email me if you want! )
Which Mistake am I chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
interseting still wonderful but since i believe its a little interesting to me but anyhow lovely
ChildeOfChaos chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Great poem, sad but good. I understand the feeling behind it. Nice work, keep writing!
Tragic Bliss chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
i kinda liked this. it had a nice repetitive quality. that might sound contradicting, but what i mean is that sometimes if you repeat certain things, the reader will get it, that its something the author wants them to remember. which you did extremely well. but, one thing that brought this poem down, was the spelling errors,they were not horribly distracting, but still there.

other then that. wonderful job!

keep up the good work!
magnusthewolf chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
very interesting and emotional piece here. also, did you mean "proof" ? i liked it. write on! :) magnus
CrazyTurtles chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Yeah, somethings about this subject confuse me too. Good job expressing what you feel.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
*sighs* This is sad, and I really don't want to agitate you. Really you are worth it. If you think about it, God wouldn't send a Savior if He didn't think so. So you don't believe in souls? I find that extremely odd. I mean, if you think about it, a soul is what makes us different from every other living thing on this planet. Our ability to think things through and feel. Also no one can prove God to you, that is why it is called faith. Someone once said that "faith is knowing that God can do it, and believing He will" or something like that. I really shouldn't push you, I'm sure you get annoyed from people doing that. I'm sorry. Good job, and God bless, even if you don't believe.
Maverick Grey chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
I really like this, and agree with this all the way. ;)

Cheers,