Reviews for The Wizard of Bright Isle
opelleam chapter 17 . 3/6/2013
I've just finished reading your story and i must say it was great and i really enjoyed myself Thanks for sharing
839538 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Your descriptive writing is excellent. This scene reminds me of the beginning of Eragon, have you read it?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I reread this and I cannot believe you don't have more reviews! Lol. You should really try and publish this series!
siren chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
ugh these people sound like a bunch of pretenious bastards in waiting specially these so called noble wizards
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 17 . 10/17/2012
great story! thanks for sharing!
Jdude1989 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is the kind of story I love to read. I don't read anything that doesn't capture my attention, you sir, have captured my attention!
EtherealBlue chapter 17 . 9/30/2012
The link between the 2, it's like magnets, but so beautiful because we're looking at 2 children who still have this core of innocence despite the harsh realities of their life. I really like these characters, Kieran's quiet strength & absolute loyalty, Edouard's wisdom before his age... There is also a lot of work done on creating the Wizard's world. No wonder why it's one of my favorites!
CalliScribbles chapter 17 . 8/1/2012
I find it really interesting how Kieran is so passive about his future. It makes sense, but it's simply not a common character type, yet this exact attitude is one of the main reasons why the wizards aren't even more afraid of him. Also, it's evident how much he matures in between this story and The Royal Wizard.

Also, Lizette. Since I read the stories out of order, I'm kind of sad now.
Soraya Zeeva chapter 17 . 7/29/2012
Another wonderful story. I'm so looking forward to reading the sequel and seeing what happens with Kieran and Edouard. Justus and Landon are both great characters and I hope to see more of them.
dr3 chapter 17 . 4/1/2012
Absolutely wonderful story. Thanks for writing :D
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 17 . 2/20/2012
i love your writing style, it's beautiful. your story really played out like a book, many good stories on here are just done in chapters, they don't have that typical flow a book has.

the characters were intriguing, but i never really got a grip on them, they are all still very mysterious.

i'm looking forward to reading the sequel, TWoBI was an amazing read! thank you so much for sharing )
windolin chapter 17 . 1/24/2012
I've just read this in one sitting, and all I can say is that it is absolutely brilliant!

Your style of writing is beautiful. I found everything so vivid, and well thought out/written; and your characters are just so lovely!

Thank you for the wonderful story!

I'm off to the sequel

-Gimlet
Aster Stark chapter 17 . 10/20/2011
Such a marvelous tale!
minxx chapter 17 . 10/16/2011
great story, your writing rocks. now on to your next story!
Kieran-95 chapter 17 . 7/8/2011
To be completely honest, normally, I would have skipped this story in the list, but something drew me to your stroy, and I'm glad. I loved it, I used to want to have magic when I was younger, and sometimes, as a teenager, I still do! another thing about your story is that the main character had my name! when I saw that, my mind danced, if that is possible. :P
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »