Reviews for The Wizard of Bright Isle
aticia chapter 17 . 8/15/2010
well it was certainly a pleasure to read this story, thanks for writing it )
aticia chapter 14 . 8/14/2010
woah Kieran kinda needs to watch it his attatchment to ed is starting to sound more lika a obsession รก la if-I-can't-have-you-on-one-will ;P
aticia chapter 11 . 8/14/2010
hm, that all seemed too easy...but i'm glad that ed's better now :)
aticia chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
I'mfeeling that this story is getting to few reviews, I mean it's well written has a really good and interesting plot and Eduardo is just too cute what's not to like? )
aticia chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
wow, that last bit was pretty sad...
vincerina chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i like the story very much. thank you for sharing :)
Piroko Hatake chapter 17 . 5/8/2010
Eek! Sequel! I can't wait! (Now I'm going to check your profile and stalk you... Just because I want the story... I figured it was polite to warn you... Now I've made myself look weird...)

I love this story!
Theodr chapter 17 . 1/2/2010
Very nice story. It may lack a few descriptions of the main characters.
Suryallee chapter 17 . 10/12/2009
I dont understand why this wonderful story got no more reviews! It deserves so much more...oh well...

I loved this story tons! Thank you so much for charing your wonderful imagination with us all!
paradox13 chapter 17 . 7/1/2009
I enjoyed reading your story, but I wanted to point out a few things. Did you realize that you gave us no descriptions of your main characters? Actually the only characters given full descriptions were the two women. I have my thoughts but a guideline would be helpful, not just approximate height, hair and eye color, but an age range as well. They way Kieran and Edouard behave together makes a HUGE difference in interpretaion based on their ages; two 13 year olds embracing could be youthful innocence, but two 16 year olds could be alot more. The only other thing was; I did not enjoy the over done wizard school scenes, they seemed very Harry Potterish and totally took me out of the story.
frolic-horror chapter 16 . 3/10/2009
I remember loving this story and I decided to read it again (so that I can read the sequel, too) and it's just as great (if not more) than I remembered.

I don't think I have anything to say, I just feel like running off to read The Royal Wizard. I have kept wondering about how the two boys will grow together :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 17 . 9/15/2008
Awesome work! now onto the next story!
Murre chapter 17 . 5/20/2008
Hullo,

I have to say that I loved your story. Usually I'd be a little wary about something that starts off in the woods. Must be from the amount of bad fics I've read starting off with wandering in the dark cold night just after a snowstorm. Eh, but I loved it anyways. It made me feel all warm and giggly inside. I also loved how the relationship between Edouard (interesting variation on the name) and Kieran remained innocent despite what could have been the setup to a very large scandal, if you had so wished it. I was only a little sad that we didn't get to see the madrin anymore after that first innitial meeting, but I have a feeling we will get to meet him/her/it in the sequel, no? The only thing that I felt lacked, and not terribly mind you, it just felt as if it the piece were resigned so to say... Eh, back on track, the part where Edouard confronts Imbario and is thus attacked and revealed. But then again I loved it because it also gave a feel of Imbario's age, which I find amusingly ambiguous throughout the tale. It's a fluff story that I will never gag over from being too pink on the inside. Anywho, I can't wait for the sequel.

A pleasantly surprised new fan,

Murre

p.s. I'll be keeping an eye on you. )
Weinerdog of Death and Doom chapter 17 . 4/19/2008
Wow... Amazing, much? Another great story. You have a beautiful writing style, and I admire it very much. Very good story! Too lazy to write long review.

-Wd
frolic-horror chapter 17 . 3/5/2008
I just read it all in one go. It's such a lovely and cute story and I would love to read a sequel. The action was well paced and the plot was interesting. It's exactly the kind of story I like to read, so thank you for writing it :)
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »