Reviews for The Wizard of Bright Isle
vincerina chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i like the story very much. thank you for sharing :)
Piroko Hatake chapter 17 . 5/8/2010
Eek! Sequel! I can't wait! (Now I'm going to check your profile and stalk you... Just because I want the story... I figured it was polite to warn you... Now I've made myself look weird...)

I love this story!
Theodr chapter 17 . 1/2/2010
Very nice story. It may lack a few descriptions of the main characters.
Suryallee chapter 17 . 10/12/2009
I dont understand why this wonderful story got no more reviews! It deserves so much more...oh well...

I loved this story tons! Thank you so much for charing your wonderful imagination with us all!
paradox13 chapter 17 . 7/1/2009
I enjoyed reading your story, but I wanted to point out a few things. Did you realize that you gave us no descriptions of your main characters? Actually the only characters given full descriptions were the two women. I have my thoughts but a guideline would be helpful, not just approximate height, hair and eye color, but an age range as well. They way Kieran and Edouard behave together makes a HUGE difference in interpretaion based on their ages; two 13 year olds embracing could be youthful innocence, but two 16 year olds could be alot more. The only other thing was; I did not enjoy the over done wizard school scenes, they seemed very Harry Potterish and totally took me out of the story.
frolic-horror chapter 16 . 3/10/2009
I remember loving this story and I decided to read it again (so that I can read the sequel, too) and it's just as great (if not more) than I remembered.

I don't think I have anything to say, I just feel like running off to read The Royal Wizard. I have kept wondering about how the two boys will grow together :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 17 . 9/15/2008
Awesome work! now onto the next story!
Murre chapter 17 . 5/20/2008
Hullo,

I have to say that I loved your story. Usually I'd be a little wary about something that starts off in the woods. Must be from the amount of bad fics I've read starting off with wandering in the dark cold night just after a snowstorm. Eh, but I loved it anyways. It made me feel all warm and giggly inside. I also loved how the relationship between Edouard (interesting variation on the name) and Kieran remained innocent despite what could have been the setup to a very large scandal, if you had so wished it. I was only a little sad that we didn't get to see the madrin anymore after that first innitial meeting, but I have a feeling we will get to meet him/her/it in the sequel, no? The only thing that I felt lacked, and not terribly mind you, it just felt as if it the piece were resigned so to say... Eh, back on track, the part where Edouard confronts Imbario and is thus attacked and revealed. But then again I loved it because it also gave a feel of Imbario's age, which I find amusingly ambiguous throughout the tale. It's a fluff story that I will never gag over from being too pink on the inside. Anywho, I can't wait for the sequel.

A pleasantly surprised new fan,

Murre

p.s. I'll be keeping an eye on you. )
Weinerdog of Death and Doom chapter 17 . 4/19/2008
Wow... Amazing, much? Another great story. You have a beautiful writing style, and I admire it very much. Very good story! Too lazy to write long review.

-Wd
frolic-horror chapter 17 . 3/5/2008
I just read it all in one go. It's such a lovely and cute story and I would love to read a sequel. The action was well paced and the plot was interesting. It's exactly the kind of story I like to read, so thank you for writing it :)
juz-crys chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
i loved this story.. hope u'll come up with the sequel soon. definitely one of the better stories i've read so far. the characters just feel so real and the story hardly leaves the realm of belivability.
ChronoClockXVII chapter 17 . 1/19/2008
that was a good story and i enjoyed reading it
Kumiko chapter 17 . 1/5/2008
Oh my god I couldn't stop reading, it was so addicting. I'm just left speechless by how wide is your creativity. The complexity with which you thought of spells and species and relationships is just wonderful. It was like eating chocolate, after one small bite you can't stop yourself from eating the entire bar, addicting and leaving you with a content smile after finishing it.

Wow, you might consider perhaps making a small book out of this one? I personally think that it would sell pretty well. I must thank you again for pointing me to this story I'll read the other two later today, It's four in the morning right now so I'll catch up on some sleep. Thank you again and I pray your creativity never withers, and that you never stop expressing yourself through writing.
Alia and Elora chapter 17 . 1/3/2008
wow this story is wonderful, but you probably knew that already. i really hope to see the sequel to this, i want to read more. plus i still want the boys to kiss... i cant help it, i am such a fangirl. I wish i could express my thoughts on the story better, as to give a better review than "oh my what an explosion of awesome" but it is true. I always have such a hard time finding well written, well thought out original stories that pique my fantasy worlds you create really do that for me (i also read the other two fictions you posted here)... anyway, wow.

alia
Keiria Encrypt chapter 17 . 12/10/2007
Wonderful story.

Looking forward to reading the sequel.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »