Reviews for The Wizard of Bright Isle
Pinkart1222 chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
This series is one of the best I hve read in a long time. Your use of different elements of action, and drama make it interesting and appealing. I can't wait to read all three of the bright isle stories. Your'e a really good author to be able to create a whole new world and make the characters and creatures that inhabit it so lifelike and poinant..
Rustaam chapter 17 . 9/2/2010
I love this story, it's so heartwarming and the characters are so believable! I actually read the sequel first, because I'm a ditz and I didn't realize that this was the first one. Surprisingly, I wasn't that confused because you did such a good job at recapping in the sequel!
daemonkieran chapter 17 . 8/25/2010
Kieran is a great character

his name in litlle dark one, right?

he is a focused individual who can back up Edouard all the way

i like that both of them strive to not dissapoint the otherit is a great relationship basis
aticia chapter 17 . 8/15/2010
well it was certainly a pleasure to read this story, thanks for writing it )
aticia chapter 14 . 8/14/2010
woah Kieran kinda needs to watch it his attatchment to ed is starting to sound more lika a obsession รก la if-I-can't-have-you-on-one-will ;P
aticia chapter 11 . 8/14/2010
hm, that all seemed too easy...but i'm glad that ed's better now :)
aticia chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
I'mfeeling that this story is getting to few reviews, I mean it's well written has a really good and interesting plot and Eduardo is just too cute what's not to like? )
aticia chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
wow, that last bit was pretty sad...
vincerina chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
i like the story very much. thank you for sharing :)
Piroko Hatake chapter 17 . 5/8/2010
Eek! Sequel! I can't wait! (Now I'm going to check your profile and stalk you... Just because I want the story... I figured it was polite to warn you... Now I've made myself look weird...)

I love this story!
Theodr chapter 17 . 1/2/2010
Very nice story. It may lack a few descriptions of the main characters.
Suryallee chapter 17 . 10/12/2009
I dont understand why this wonderful story got no more reviews! It deserves so much more...oh well...

I loved this story tons! Thank you so much for charing your wonderful imagination with us all!
paradox13 chapter 17 . 7/1/2009
I enjoyed reading your story, but I wanted to point out a few things. Did you realize that you gave us no descriptions of your main characters? Actually the only characters given full descriptions were the two women. I have my thoughts but a guideline would be helpful, not just approximate height, hair and eye color, but an age range as well. They way Kieran and Edouard behave together makes a HUGE difference in interpretaion based on their ages; two 13 year olds embracing could be youthful innocence, but two 16 year olds could be alot more. The only other thing was; I did not enjoy the over done wizard school scenes, they seemed very Harry Potterish and totally took me out of the story.
frolic-horror chapter 16 . 3/10/2009
I remember loving this story and I decided to read it again (so that I can read the sequel, too) and it's just as great (if not more) than I remembered.

I don't think I have anything to say, I just feel like running off to read The Royal Wizard. I have kept wondering about how the two boys will grow together :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 17 . 9/15/2008
Awesome work! now onto the next story!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »