Reviews for In Theory
AmorphousHeart chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
Aw
WrittenSound chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
I'm gonna start reading this chapter tommorrow, cuz it's like four in the morning, and if I dont stop now, I might still be reading when everyone else on my house wakes up, and that would NOT be a good thing, seeing as I should have been off the internet at midnight. But, anyways, this is REALLY good so far, and I LOVE your long chapters! Grsh... I dont like Sophie, like, at all... She's a controlling cracknob who gets mad at random stuff for no reason and in my mind, ahe looks like an oversized - though definitely beter dressed - Barbie Girl. WOSH! I lurv Alex LOTS!
PencilSketchS chapter 18 . 6/25/2008
i enjoyed the coming full circle at the end here. it helped me understand Alex better, not that i didn't love him before. and tho not to Jamies extreme i've got to say i agree with that theory that something new tends to pop up everywhere. this was such a feel good story even with all the ups and downs. and tho Jamie did change his mind pretty quick about being open about his gayness its ok because there was alot to help put his mind at ease. all in all i really enjoyed ur story.
Lal111 chapter 18 . 6/12/2008
A really good story. I enjoyed it very much. Thanks :)
afk chapter 18 . 5/30/2008
it is a cute story, i think it would have been nicer to put like a quick flash back of teh most important pov of alex in teh story hahaha, cause this end is a bit abrupt i guess. But well, who am i to say _
Ty Taco chapter 12 . 5/23/2008
I love your story.

I will conmtinue reading on break.

xoxoxo,

Ty
MisterScotty chapter 18 . 3/22/2008
I enjoyed reading this story.

It was very well written.
The Intelligent Designer chapter 18 . 3/10/2008
Pretty damn good...
XxAmericanxBeautyxX chapter 18 . 3/2/2008
Great story. I loved it! :)
CrayonMentality chapter 18 . 1/6/2008
The ending was cute, spent all evening reading this though hehe. Glad I found this.
Inherent chapter 18 . 12/29/2007
This story was so cute. I'm so glad I found it. The ending was especially great. Throughout the entire thing I was wondering what exactly happened that night.
Bedlam Chaos chapter 18 . 12/21/2007
I read all your stories and this one is my favourite. Especially in the beginning when Jamie was so focused on the tatoo.. Kinda funny. I love the little details like that, it makes the character so much more appealing. The way Jamie's always involved in pub fights even when he's never starting them is also cute. Well, cute's not the best word but it represents the general idea.

I also liked the view of Alex at the end. Would like it a bit longer... Maybe over the 3 or 4 first "dates". The way everyone usually thinks "Wow, he'es gorgeous... Would he look at me?" And stuff like that. M... That doesn't sound like Alex but... Whaterver. " I loved this story and wish you a bunch of good luck for the future
ina chapter 18 . 11/29/2007
Now it is a bit earlier in the night (like 1am) compared to last night when I stayed up to read All For Waters. I loved this story! The guys are both really cute!

That's a lot of alcohol drunken in one story ;-)

I like they way you make the changes in their relationship believable. Poor Alex for putting up with Jamie sometimes ;-)
ina chapter 13 . 11/29/2007
nonono, why would he say something like that? Ep... on to the next chapter.
oo chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
stayed up allnight to read it. and... LOVED IT. what a great story.
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »