Reviews for In Theory
Calista Boom chapter 18 . 11/11/2007
Holy S, that was amazing! I actually really like the way you ended it. Brilliant!
MUMSI chapter 18 . 11/7/2007
It's almost 3 in the morning and you still have me grinning like a loon.

That was brilliant mami!

Favorited like wo!
Fork-In-Your-Eye chapter 18 . 10/27/2007
I
dinosaurgiraffe chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I've never gotten a chance to review, but I'm doing it now because I've been looking through 'The Great Stories I've Read' folder on my computer. The reason I put this there is because it wasn't cliche and it was light-hearted, serious but humorous. My favorite line was when Jamie starts talking about Helsinki and he starts talkinga bout Finland and Russians. Hilarious. Another reason I put this in the folder was because of when Alex got pissed at Jamie for not answering his phone. I expected that Alex would be the cliche 'Take me back, I'm sorry' kinda person, but I love that he was drunk and mad at Jamie.

Also loved the headband thing with Alex. Now I want to see a guy with a headband. I've also started wearing headbands. Heh.
lavcea chapter 14 . 10/9/2007
okay - i'm up to the unglamourus crier line and i'm laughing so hard...
lavcea chapter 13 . 10/9/2007
FYI-after this chapter i want to SLAP jamie...now back to reading the rest.
notinuse2011 chapter 18 . 8/6/2007
I loved this story! Jamie and Alex are just too cute together. I really liked that I could imagine this more in my head than most stories because it's set in England (where I live), which is really refreshing to read from the typical american set stories. I loved Alex's obsession with Arsenal, it's almost as though he's a stereotypical straight guy that sleeps with guys, and the way they argue over footie in the story is so realistic. Great story!
Annwyl chapter 18 . 8/1/2007
God. That was such a fucking cute story. I had my heart in it. Aww. I liked how you did the 'roundabout at the end, though 3rd person isn't may favourite. I thought the present could've ended better. And Jamie should've told Alex he loved him somewhere in there, that's the only 'lil thing that bugged me. Otherwise it was wonderful. Really wonderful. :D
bad news girl chapter 18 . 7/20/2007
my favorite thing of this entire story,

and i know it's kind of weird,

but i really love the way you describe alex and his hat

because i can picture it perfectly.

his smile, his hair and his hair

it's all imprinted in my brain.
magalina chapter 18 . 7/19/2007
That was adorable. I loved this story, great job! :D
My Chemical Music Box chapter 18 . 7/8/2007
I just read the whole thing and really liked this!

But the funny thing is, I only started to really like this from ch. 16 onwards. XD

Whatever...

It was good, I really liked it.
AnnaG.Luv chapter 13 . 6/29/2007
i know this story is complete or whatever so reviews really don't mean much...but holy christ i love everything of yours you write.
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 18 . 6/29/2007
Waah that was good ! Hmpf...I'm still totally in the story, so I don't feel like reviewing. But I love Alex - omg, so much, and especially that he's both cocky/flirty/whatever and adorable. I love the "hey sexy" and "baby". Dunno why, but it really does suit his personality.

Ooh, and I love Jamie too, obviously. His narration made me laugh so bad at times. And I really like that he's not too emo and not in denial all the time. That's good. I think that i would've gone mad if he's been all hesitant and shy and whatever.

Going straight to my favorites ! Yay you, and thanks for sharing ;)

Akai ringo
Green Eyed Pixie chapter 18 . 6/21/2007
oh my gosh i can't tell you how much i loved this story. this might be because it is one of the only ones set in England thus i understand it better since i live in England and all but still. it was well written and i love the plot and characters so very much. i hope vair much that you write more stories. D
cheeseymonkey324 chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
i love your story so far. alex seems really nice and i cant wait to see what will happen to him and jamie next. great job!
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »