Reviews for In Theory
Jayn chapter 18 . 6/8/2007
This story was really good! I enjoyed it! It was pretty realistic and thats one thing that a lot of stories try to accomplish but fall short in various ways. This story, however, had the indecision, the relationships and the emotional stages that someone who recently began to think he's gay would go through. Keep writing!

Jayn
whatisit chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
hehe, i completely agree with that theory!

and i actually love it when it happens.

nice starting, let's see where it goes :)
Maggie chapter 2 . 6/2/2007
You know...I'm reading this at...1:35am and...it's absolutely refreshing. It's been a while since I've read something that actually sounds like it could happen. I don't know...something about this story...it makes me very giddy and happy. I love the characters so far. Very convincing. I don't usually review a story until I finish all the chapters, but I couldn't wait. Anyway, this is simply, a very cool story. _
ddz008 chapter 18 . 6/2/2007
Great story! I'm glad that they were together at the end :) It was good that Jamie finally accepted his sexuality. It was such a sweet story! Update soon, please!
mandrake-o chapter 18 . 6/2/2007
Happy End of Fic! *throws confetti*

The story was awesome. I'd read another of yours. I just read your profile and decided to be nice and add you to my author alerts.

) Mandraco.
kalianne900 chapter 18 . 6/2/2007
This was such a cute story. I loved Jamie's confusion and Alex's family cracked me up. The ending was a trifle anticlimactic, but I think that's actually okay for this story. After all, why should it be an ending when they've only just really begun? I completely understand your theory too. Great premise )
WhimsytheRobot chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
I loved your story. 'In Theory', great title. I really liked how you put in Jamie freaking about being gay, so many people seem to gloss over that, when it really is incredibly difficult for some, if not most. It really brought life to Jamie, even if it did make me want to strangle him at times. :) The development of Jamie finding out he's gay and really finding Alex is so sweet and Akward at times, and at others hot and so very very right. I'm lovin' the awesomeness of your story. (That's not a word, by the way) Anywho, do you realize that you never actually say what color jamie's hair is? Or you did and I completely missed it. I was just curious, I imagined it kind of a golden brown. Keep up the good writing!
ShadesWithLove chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
The flashback just got me head over heels for Alex.
nonaccount chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
I love Alex's persepective on their first night together. It helps give depth to his character and casts his behavior with Jamie in a sweeter light.
BloodyDestiny chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
Nice I am happy that Jamie is finally getting over his fear of telling people that he is gay. This is a large step in the right direction. Keep up the good work.
Love Eternally chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
Wow. His family sounds like my family. Lol. That's how we wake up in my house, with someone arguing. Finally he relaxes, I don't think he's relaxed unless he's alone with Alex in this whole story. Gonna give himself a stroke. That is perhaps the best convo they had. Jamie overreacting and all. Lol. Lets hope he never buys sandals. Aw Poor Alex, he does get embarrassed. I like Alex's mom, and I'm not so sure I like AD. The third person was interesting. I love Alex.
an chapter 9 . 6/1/2007
there is so much emotion in this story:)i'm loving it
American Schokolade chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
Hmm, I'm going to miss our review competitions. Oh...sad.

Since it's the last chapter, I suppose I'll be good and give you the most decent review I've got right now.

First off, I kind of like the last bit of third person (even though I hate third person present tense and italics extending for longer than a paragraph but that's a personal deal, I believe) if only because it does make it a bit circle-shaped. I think you might have wanted to put something a bit more significant into it on Alex's part, though, or make Jamie say something that really fuels the lovin' feelings...But I don't know what, specifically, so I guess I shouldn't say anything about that.

This last chapter I think should have brought the story to a more exciting climax. You're right-from chapter 16 onwards, the story just kind of dwindles so, while these last chapters were needed to tie everything up, the bow they make is a little messy (how's that for a metaphor, eh?). To rememdy that, I'd say you could either 1) Give your characters a few more insecurities that they come to terms with in this last chapter, or 2) Give it a plot separate from the romance bit. I usually opt for the former but...the latter's an okay one too.

Overall, though, I really enjoyed this story, and I think I'm going to miss it. Oh, and I like your logic, so you're on my author alerts now.
an chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
I really don't see why you hate this chapter...I really really liked it:)Thank you for this story. I accitentaly found it but had me hooked from the first chapter...:):)
Tackygeek chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
Aw I did loved the ending because I love it when stories end in full circles. I dunno maybe I'm weird like that. Anywho this story was great I'm looking forward to more of your work! Keep up the great writing :)
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »