Reviews for In Theory
Midnights Scream chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
No offense, but O think it would've been better to have stop once Jamie talked about AD. I don't really like the memory part and I must admit I wasn't expectin it to end here, but it was a good spot to stop anyway.I like it though.:)
Mazera DeVille chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
Stunner. :o

I always wondered what had happened there. ;3 Thanks for writing that last part. Although I didn't understand what was going on at first. xD

Happy endings make me all warm and squishy.

Either that, or I sat in something. ._.;;

So sad that it had to be over, but I can always pray for some sort of sequel. xD
Amindaya chapter 18 . 6/1/2007
I love circle-shaped stories. :D Yeah, the third person account was just perfecy, great way to end it.

I can't wait for more stories from you!
Orangeena chapter 17 . 5/30/2007
Well... I can't believe it's almost over! That breaks my heart a bit. I'm going to miss the boys. Anyway, I love Alex's family. I don't know what I was expecting, but I love 'em. And Jamie... adorably insecure, as always.

I never expected that about Danny though! I always thought it was just over Seb (who, by the way, I've been increasingy curious about... dare I suggest a spinoff?), but it makes a lot of sense now. I still don't feel that bad for him.

I'm staying at my aunts house and her internet is down, so I don't know when I'll be able to read the last chapter... but I wouldn't miss it for the world. Cheers!

-coughsequelcough- there must be something in my throat..
Rooftops chapter 17 . 5/30/2007
You're not actually English? Wow I'm even more impressed now, at the way you have managed to capture typical English pub lifestyle lol. I didn't notice the A/N you wrote about being in the Midlands XD, being unobservant, but I guessed it was Nrthern, due to the prevalence of the football teams they supported, and the fact I lived in the Midlands myself once, so the slang terms, and general atmosphere just seemed to match up if you know what I mean! Peep Show is a terrific show indeed, I just have all these crazy quotes from it popping out randomly., and a lot of weird stares. Mighty Boosh is worth the watch if you can get hold of it, though I imagine that would be difficult in Sweden! I might try and upload a couple of episoodes to youtube (there are a couple on it already. Would you like me to drop you a PM if I do manage to do so?)

Are you a big fan of English comedy then? Eddie Izzard, Monty Python, BlackAdder etc?

Hmm anyhow loved the chapter obviously, and glad we got the Danny explanation! Hope your studies go well :)
Zebbie chapter 17 . 5/30/2007
Wow. Great sense of place all the way through. Spurs- Arsenal rivalry and everything!You know England better than the English! Read this all the way through without even considering stopping. Can't quite believe there's only one chapter left. It seems like an ending now would be fairly sudden, but as the rest is plotted so tightly and written so flawlessly, I bow down to the greater wisdom of your author-i-ness and realise that you probably have a plan.

I'm just being selfish really because I could quite happily keep reading about Alex and Jamie for many many more thousand words.

Brilliant story. I'm thoroughly impressed and seethingly jealous that you can write this well, and in what is (I assume) not your native language!

Publish and I'll buy it.
Cealex chapter 17 . 5/28/2007
Aww there's only one more chapter already? Time has passed by so quickly... I remember when I was first reading this story. This chapter was cute - I liked Alex's family! They're cool :D
Jayn chapter 17 . 5/27/2007
Heh heh. I think i'm with Jamie on this one. In his parents house? Please update!
lifeboat chapter 17 . 5/27/2007
I was standing in the pouring rain at Birmingham Pride earlier, and I suddenly thought about this story and decided I should really leave some sort of gushing and glowing comment.

I love everything about this story. I love the fact it’s set in the Midlands, I can relate so much to some of the little things you mention throughout. (I’m assuming the name ‘Helsinki’ was borrowed from the club in Leicester? Leicester having such an abundance of gay pubs/clubs/bars whatever, ha). I love the way you describe the nightlife - and the fighting makes me laugh because honestly, what kind of a night out is it unless someone gets into some kind of a fight somewhere for some ridiculous reason? I think you really nailed the whole English drinking culture aspect.

I love the fact that Alex and Jamie are so normal (and that "pub-trash" comment about Alex really made me laugh because I knew exactly what you meant) I also really like A.D's character, he just seems like the sterotypical slightly scutty student, really lad-ish. I actually find it quite refreshing to read a fic on here that I can relate to, It all feels very familiar and I get a bit fuzzy and warm inside(haha). It sort of makes me appreciate living here a bit more, I mean, it’s not ideal but something in this story really hit a nerve. I probably sound ridiculous, but yeah, thank you for writing this, I really can’t wait for the rest…
Midnights Scream chapter 17 . 5/25/2007
:) I've missed reading this story. :)Jamie still makes me smile, but I'm glad he's getting over most of his fears and is more comfortable with Alex. Looking forward to the wedding day, because I have a feeling that that'll be a really good chapter.:)good job! And I know this is bad, but is Ant gay then too? He has a gay air about him right now so it'd be amazing if you'd clear that up.:)
BloodyDestiny chapter 17 . 5/25/2007
Hey an excuse to write an awesome word is always a good excuse. I know I would feel a little awkward if I was in Jamies position and my partner wanted to have sex while their parents were home. But then again Alex does make a good point when he says that they didn;t give jamie the guest room so what else would they expect to happen anyways I enjoyed the meeting of the family and can't wait till the next one.
ddz008 chapter 17 . 5/25/2007
Great chapter! I'm glad that Jamie has accepted himself and their parents are that supportive :) Hope you update soon!
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 17 . 5/25/2007
Wonderful as usual. I laughed at this chapter, I don't know why. It was just really cute and Jamie is just so...nervous all the time. lawl. Its funny. Great work.

- MM \m/
Love Eternally chapter 17 . 5/25/2007
Wow. Great. Loved it. Want more of this story soon lol
ofinterest chapter 17 . 5/25/2007
You can see that jamie loves alex more than he ever liked his

girlfriend. How many times has he mentioned jealousy now? And he didnt seem to care much while he was with her
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »