Reviews for In Theory
Love Eternally chapter 15 . 5/11/2007
Awesome chapter. Alex makes me giggle. He's so open. It's great.
Ofinterest chapter 15 . 5/11/2007
"Good luck with your gayness"? *snorts* Poor James. It is a lotto take in all at once, this whole idea of being gay. Hopefully he'll get better with time.
mandrake-o chapter 15 . 5/11/2007
"Good luck with your gayness" best line ever. I'm so going to use that on someone sometime... and then I'll have to explain where I got it from which will be funny.

) Mandraco.
Amindaya chapter 15 . 5/11/2007
Haha, good luck with your gayness. :D

Loved this chapter, even though he's sill not out to his friends, it's like he's making progress. More soon please?
ShadesWithLove chapter 15 . 5/11/2007
Omg! What the hell was good luck with your gayness? Omg. *drops dead on the floor laughing*
Jayn chapter 14 . 5/6/2007
Okay. You're forgiven. Only because Alex forgave him for being an idiot. Lol. THANK you for updating. I hope you do so again. _
ddz008 chapter 14 . 5/6/2007
Aw, it was such a great chapter! :) So sweet at the end... I'm glad that Alex forgave him. It was so horrible what he said to him but it's good that he understood it. They're so cute together :)
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 14 . 5/6/2007
ah...another gorgeous chapter. :-) Bravissimo. It makes me sad that there's only four more chapters. lawl.

- MM \m/
A reader chapter 14 . 5/5/2007
Love the fluff! Update update please!
Cealex chapter 14 . 5/5/2007
Phew, that was good. I was hoping that there wouldn't be another fight again. Thank god there wasn't. But wow, when Sebastian came out, I was just as shocked as Jamie. And really pained :( I'm glad they're happy together again _
Orangeena chapter 14 . 5/5/2007
Aww, how romantic! I love it. Alex is like.. my favorite. Ever. I don't know what else to say. I can't find anything to superanalyze... so cheers!

Again.. so sweet! I can't get over it.
Midnights Scream chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
IT'S SO CUTE! I love them all and a love how you keep bringing in the theory. awesomeness.
American Schokolade chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
It was so sad at the beginning, but then it was happy again. I don't know if it's the looming threat of finals or whatever, but this chapter seemed particularly emotional. I liked the little details, like the ashtray, and then also the reemergence of Sebastian.

Umm, this story baffles me because I never have anything to say about it because...well, I guess I like it how it is and don't have any suggestions. I'm interested in seeing what happens the next for chapters, so...Yeah, I expect you to keep it up, so don't get in some weird situation where you can't update or something like that...and whatnot...yersh.
BloodyDestiny chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
YAY... now in my brain the next logical step is to take Alex over to see his mom. Seeing as he told her that he was gay and so it would only make sense. And yay for Alex for forgiving him for being such a jerk... I mean a really big one. Anyways Keep up the good work.
AppLEaves chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
Four more chapters! And I thought it was gonna end two chapters back. My god. And I thought I was insaitable.
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »