Reviews for In Theory
Ishotthealbatross chapter 5 . 1/5/2016
'Don't know, but I finish here at midnight.' Yeah, I just fell in love with Alex.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
Aww poor Jamie :(
Ishotthealbatross chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
Oh my chapter was so amazing. I'm speechless.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
"Five minutes if you walk like a psycho" ahaha this story is too good XD

Awww poor Jamie, I have the same problems with sleep, I so know how he feels!

Yay Alex called :D

This story is brilliantly written. It's 2:30 a.m. right now, I'm engrossed, and not planning to sleep anytime soon.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
I've only read the first three paragraphs.

Hooked already.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2015
great story.
Encore19 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
This is interesting! I especially liked the first part, seemed very realistic all the examples you used.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/11/2015
Just letting you know I come back to read this every few months or so. I just love this story so much. I can never decide if Jamie or Alex is my favourite.
Mizsowat chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
Oh my god! I love this story! I have read this 5 times in a row already! just wish it was more descriptive in certain area..if you know what I mean . But love, love, love your short novel !
zeljko chapter 18 . 9/10/2014
I like the story, and I love the ending. Thx
zeljko chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
No you cant do stuff like this... Damn... I h8 this chapter. Made me so sad...
A.Collins chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
JAMIE YOU ARSE HOW COULD YOU

I fucking love angst, yo.
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 18 . 11/15/2013
Good story. I like the way you ended it with that missing scene.
Tanuki chapter 18 . 7/10/2013
Great story and storytelling ! I love your writing style, and your insightful observations. Now I just have to read everything else you've posted here, it's too bad you seem to have stopped writing or at least stopped uploading your stories here : you're on your way to become one of my favorite fictionpress writer (and even if there still are some typos and such, they don't appear so often that they bothered me too much while reading, so, another good point for you). Okay, stopping now.
Ciao !
opelleam chapter 18 . 4/30/2013
Great story, i really enjoy it.
383 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »