Reviews for In Theory
Amindaya chapter 10 . 4/6/2007
On one hand, I love the cliffhangers because they're suspenseful. On the other hand, I hate them...because they're suspenseful. I don't like having to wait to find out what happens.

I'm glad Jamie finally called it quits with Sophie. When you were saying how she was all dressed up and expectant, I was like, "Poor girl, she thinks he's gonna propose." And I felt sort of bad for her, but really happy for Jamie. I'm glad his mom is accepting...did she already have a suspicion that he was gay? She didn't seem surprised at all.
Orangeena chapter 10 . 4/6/2007
djfnbbtstbsybtnanzbnjzr!holyshti

You always stop at the worst (read: best) times!

Just when I thought we wouldn't hear from Alex at all this chapter... I wonder what he's going to say? I must say, I'm surprised that he called! I mean.. he ignored Jamie at the bar. And unless he found out somehow that Jamie broke up with Sophie... but who could've told him?

Ah, I really can't take it. Will this story be very long? I do hope so! I love love love it. Love. And another love.

And I also love that fact that you update early in the morning (well, I don't know where you are, but up here it's morning) 'cause I always check my mail before class and this is like the perfect start to a Friday, which is the perfect day in the life of a student at the hellish end of the spring semester.

The bad news for me is that I'm going home next Thursday for the weekend and I may not be able to get online until I come back to school! So there may be no Friday fix for me. Goddamnit.. oh well.

Back to the story.. I hope Alex isn't just calling because he lost his wallet or something silly. They better get their acts together ;) Til next time..
Pundit chapter 10 . 4/6/2007
I feel bad for Sophie. Jamie really sucks at breaking up. No explanation whatsoever? But A.D. is probably a homophobe, so I guess that might make coming out of the closet awkward. Plus, no one wants to know right off the bat that the guy they've been dating for 2 years is gay. That might give a girl a complex. But hey, he finally did something about the girlfriend. Hurray! The chapter seemed a little rushed, but all in all I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the (timely) update! You're awesome!
Vain Villain chapter 9 . 4/4/2007
How did i not find this story earlier? HOW? (*checks off all the lovely little boxes under the review box*) This story is extremely well-written and has an VERY realistic plot. You can really relate to what the characters are going through. I am humbled by your skill, and i eagerly await updates.
Silvae chapter 3 . 4/3/2007
That was the hottest kiss scene ever O_O *faves story* I wish it was not 1:30 in the morning so that I could keep reading, but when it's daylight I'll be glued to the screen again :D
ddz008 chapter 9 . 4/3/2007
Great chapter! Now I understand why Alex was kissing that guy! It all makes sense... I wonder what's going to happen to them T_T Update soon, please! :)
Jayn chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
Alex better come soon. He's probably wondering whats happening. Please update soon!
Cealex chapter 9 . 3/31/2007
D: That was sad... all this because of jealousy -_-; And since this is only around halfway through, there's still a lot of problems to get through I'm thinking.. x_x

Good chapter, I look forward to next Friday!
Marylyn-Mercy chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
Brilliant as usual. :-)

You've got me hooked on this, seriously. I freaked when I opened my inbox and saw that you'd updated...

-MM \m/
BloodyDestiny chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
I hate to say it but Alex does have a point... Jamie is still with Sophie and so Jamie shouldn't have really expected Alex to have given up his boyfriend. Still trying to make Alex jealous that is just plain mean, oh well Can't wait till next firday.
Amindaya chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
Better and better!

I don't think it's the same because Alex is trying to enjoy two guys at the same time and Jamie is only really enjoying Alex.

More please!
dreamerdoll chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
I LOVE your speedy updates...it seriously just made my day. :D I kind of feel more sorry for Jamie, as I agree with him on the whole 'girlfriend' thing; Alex knew about it from the beginning, but didn't tell him that he was attached. But perhaps I'm more in tune with Jamie because it's told from his point of view, and we understand his character better, and thus agree with his thoughts more. But the end is kind of depressing, quite so really.
ShadesWithLove chapter 9 . 3/30/2007
I LOVE IT WHEN ALEX IS ACTING CHILDISH! Omg. I love it even more when he has got a new cap. I think Jamie should play around too much.
dreamerdoll chapter 8 . 3/29/2007
Oh, my gosh, I absolutely LOVE this! You're doing a FANTASTIC job with it...I love Jamie, he's so funny and odd and sweet and cute...and Alex wasn't really meaning to kiss that guy like that, was he? PLEASE say no, because they are SO good together, and I seriously love Alex, how he lights up when Jamie appears, and how he was so HAPPY when Jamie came over that second time, and then how he calls him pet names like that...they are SO adorable!

I can't wait to read more!

dreamerdoll
Kate McGuire chapter 8 . 3/27/2007
Hey, new reader here. I'm loving your story, and I just wanted to let you know that I am eagerly anticipating the next chapter. Happy writing!
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »