Reviews for In Theory
Pundit chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
I love this! Gah! It's SO amazing! I'm American so it took a little while to get used to some of the British slang but it's really fantastic. This is in no way constructive. I'm sorry. But I LOVE this. Your discriptions are perfect... enough detail to get the point across but not so much that it's overwhelming. I can't wait until next friday now (well, I'm ALWAYS a fan of fridays, but now I have an extra reason).

By the way, what does "b mhrb 5hn9" mean?
ShadesWithLove chapter 6 . 3/10/2007
I hope Jamie dumps Sophie soon.
mandrake-o chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
I spell normally in text messages most of the time. It's probably one of the reasons why I hate messages.

Anyway, story-wise the story is awesome. Jamie should go break up with Sophie now. Actually, he probably should have a long time ago. But now would be good. Somehow I sense more drama will be added by a non-break-up.

) Mandraco.
Midnights Scream chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
Hm. I like how's he's coming to a realization about Alex and Sophie. I'm also very happy that he wasn't a one night stand and I'm interested to see how it works out. again...don't like Sophie. :(
Orangeena chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
I'm so proud of Jamie! He didn't super freak out or anything! I only wonder whether he was top or bottom? I'm guessing bottom, but only because I imagine Alex as a top. Then again, I could see him bottoming for Jamie, too. But I don't mind that there was no description of the sex. True, I would've enjoyed that immensely *wink*, but the chapter was brilliant either way.

Cheers to you and your loveliness!

And the fact that this is just the START of their relationship (I hope...)!
BloodyDestiny chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
AH they had SEX about damn time he got what he secretly subconciously want but now he is guilty what a prude. GOD... oh well it happened now he just has to get the whole sophie thing out of the way. Yah I am done now anyways keep up the good work till next friday, Tata.
Amindaya chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
Loved this chapter! Alex seems like he had a major character shift...he turned so adorable. And I liked the way you made Jamie have doubts afterwards.
chameleonduality chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
As of now, I can say that I've read two really good stories set in the U.K. on fictionpress, and being British, that makes me bloody sad, but there ya go.

This is brilliant! And I don't know how long it's been since I heard someone say 'Ta', but I loved that expression! )This is hilarious, and Jamie's a great narrator, so damn funny... put me slightly in mind of Bridget Jone's narration (and Bridget Jones is great, so that's a big compliment, and although I don't know that much about Alex, he seems cool as well.

I wouldn't worry about the cheesy cliffhangers, everyone likes a bit of mature cheddar from time to time! (I saw the lunar eclipse on saturday; just when the moon was coming back, and it was a pinky/red colour. Very surreal, but also very cool.)

All I can say is; write more please, it's really good! .
Midnights Scream chapter 5 . 3/4/2007
*snicker* You can pull of the clique. :) I'm beginning to really like this story the more I read it. :0 glad I found it.
Midnights Scream chapter 4 . 3/4/2007
:) You've caught my interest. I wonder what will happen. I really don't like his gf she's very controlling.
Midnights Scream chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
*snicker* I like it. :)
Midnights Scream chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
:) it amuses me so far, but it sounds like it's going to be good.
BloodyDestiny chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
Haha I James the older is funny I like him and I like the little kinda things alex does to poke fun at Jamie like his whole i don't know what time I get off thing. Yeah anyways keep up the good work.
Orangeena chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
Goddamnit! I thought we'd get to follow them back to Alexs place.

Next chapter I hope for some action between the two. I'm very proud of Jamie for going to look for Alex. by the way. Now all he has to do is lose the chick and things will be great. I also love Alex for realizing that Jamie is obviously knew to this, and being so understanding and giving him all these chances. He wants him. Badly.

Cheers to that ;)
ddz008 chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
Great story! I really want to read the next chapter XD It's pretty interesting, update soon please!
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »