Reviews for In Theory
Jhvj.
Sayure chapter 18 . 5/6/2012
Oh my God
R.P. Ann chapter 18 . 5/2/2012
Okay, so I loved it. It was GREAT! Really good.

Your writing style is hilarious yet lovely, easy to read and rich. I liked it a lot. Actually, differing to the other comments, I actually think the first part of the first chapter is actually pretty catching, especially because of the theory because I've actually experienced it, and with a boy nontheless. I saw him last year after I changed schools, and he was with another guy and the both of them suddenly waved their hands at me, and smiled, (my mom was dropping me to school) and I started seeing him every day at 7:52 in the morning, then I started walking to school and we still see each other only that now he goes alone and on his skate and like we smile at each other every time we cross paths. Which is quite the oddity. And he is damn cute dammit lol so one day I might talk to him.

Okay so, apart from the theory and your writing, I liked the story, it was enchanting, I was really trapped by it, I read the first 7 chaps yesterday and started the other 11 around 5pm stopped in chap 17 around 7 and just got back and finished the last two chaps :D It was amazing. I really loved it and I fucking love Alex, the only thing that I'll never like is the "baby" hahahaaha. I've never liked that endearing term I don't know why XD Okay so, I'm in chap 9 of For All Waters I might finish it tomorrow :D Because well, my break starts tomorrow! WOOOOOOO! haha well, good bye! Oh by the way, you got yourself another fan! (Me)
pterodactylion chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
so i'm going to be constructive and shit

I think the first chapter is quite good, but comparatively the second half of it is more interesting than the first half (which is good for people who read to the bottom because they want to go onto chapter 2, but the beginning could be a little more "capturing")

that's all hahaha

I like it so far C:
JDKlaus chapter 18 . 1/24/2012
LOVED LOVED LOVED THIS STORY!
heavensentskysky chapter 18 . 1/18/2012
I couldn't stop readin thIs till the very end :)(: it was beautifully written and everything about it was freakin amazing! I lovvvvvee AlexXJamie forever!
FallenStarMysticMoon chapter 18 . 1/2/2012
This is one of the most amazing stories I have read in a long time. I am going to go check out your others in a bit just so I can get sucked into another great story.
randlets chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
there's a somewhat smooth and laidback feel to all of this. still an enjoyable read though :)
Insomniac chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
Just wanted to let you know before I forgot:

The theory works. I unintentionally tested it with Dirty Dancing. You have no idea how freaked out I am right now.
homepage chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
:)I just can't get enough of your stories! They're addicting and very well written. Ever thought of publishing a book?
WittyRemark chapter 18 . 4/18/2011
Love this story. I saw it in someone's favorites and thought it sounded interesting but once I started I realised I'd read it before. That didn't stop me from reading it and enjoying it again though. Thanks for sharing.
Deewhan chapter 18 . 3/28/2011
Love this one, action filled from the beginning. It was really good to read a story that placed enough emphasis on the main character's journey to discovering himself without the need to over dramatise events and emotions. Also just the right amount of time was spent deliberating his doomed relationship with his girlfriend. Love it, doesn't always have to be angsty to be interesting after all.
artmagus chapter 18 . 3/15/2011
ok alex family is simply hilarious! i'm really glad everything sorted out in the end!
Averick chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
Aw I love this story! :D Haha they are so cute together! So did A.D. ever come around? (I like that he's called A.D. btw, haha) And I love Ant! He's so cool. And Alex's family is completely awesome, including his not-so-scary dad :D LOVE IT!
SassyGrl chapter 18 . 9/23/2010