Reviews for In Theory
TrappedInTheMirror chapter 18 . 8/29/2010
Wow... I can't believe I totally forgot to review this and it's been in my favorite stories section for almost a month. Anyways, back to the point, I really REALLY love Alex. Oh my gosh. If I had a dream guy that could talk and act in anyway that I would want him to, I know I would dream up him. He is so badass yet still so sugary sweet that I love it! Not only that, but Jamie and him make the perfect couple. I like that Jamie is represented as a strong main character who's aware of his morals rather than a frail one who ignores their morals. This is one of the many reasons that kept me reading for quite a few stories seem to lack that. Also, I love the central theory behind the story. I kind of believe in that theory too hah hah. So thank you for consistently writing and updating this story. And I can't wait till you come out with the next chapter because I can't seem to get enough. :D
AlayneS chapter 18 . 8/23/2010
Love it...it's perfect. I might just fall in love with your stories ;)
5redroses chapter 15 . 8/3/2010
"good luck with your gayness." That made me laugh :)
5redroses chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
Oh dear, he needs to sort himself out.

By the way, I've noticed that you tend to write "he was feeling conscious" when it should be "self conscious".
5redroses chapter 8 . 8/2/2010
"Eat garlic, drink tea, sniff a bat, something like that" I laughed so much at this that I actually had tears in my eyes xD Gotta love the randomness.
Lovebug chapter 18 . 7/22/2010
I liked it very much, escpecially the ending th e third person was ok. I certainly wanted to know more about alex's way fo thinking hihi
jag finns inte chapter 8 . 7/7/2010
I don't know if you did it on purpose but the way you discribe the club sounds exactly like Babylon from Queer as Folk!
Y chapter 18 . 7/4/2010
Aw! I read this in a few hours. This has got to be the CUTEST short fic ever! I love Alex,ugh,imagine meeting him up somewhere in the streets instead in New York or something. I'd freak if I actually do, but-anyway, you're amazing.

And in theory made me smile

;)
BrianKinney chapter 18 . 6/30/2010
Really, really liked this. Loved the British-ness of the whole thing, just not Jamie and Alex's choice of football teams though :]. And this was SO very cute. I did like the last two chapters though, sweet happy endings make me happy!
Sas399 chapter 18 . 4/26/2010
Great story! Best account of the internal jumble of coming out I've read so far. Feels real personal 'cause of Jamie's internal dialog. Actually the moment he decides to come out to Sophie feels really anticlimatic, but that's probable because the way he did it the first time with Alex there was such an awful mess.

I love how cute they are together.

Thanks for writing this and sharing!

p.s. personally I would have liked a more explicit view into their bedroom activities, but that's just the old perv talking. This story surely works without that.
shyd1 chapter 18 . 4/25/2010
Haha! Can't believe I read the whole thing today!

It started out funny, then I got pulled into Jamie's feelings and before I knew it was totally shipping Alex/Jamie!

I'm a bit sad that's it's over now!

Nice read!
Sas399 chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
Oh My Goodnes, that kiss was so hot! I cant describe how hot it is without embarassing myself *shy grin*

I'm not much of a reviewer, but that kiss was so hot, I just couldn't help myself!

Btw Jamie has the funniest internal dialog! Oh and Alex is hot.

See, told you I'm not much of a reviewer! *apologetic grin*
Adorkabl3 chapter 18 . 3/15/2010
This story was really good! But it doesn't feel quite finished though. Are you sure it's done? Hehe.

In any case, you did a really good job. I can't wait to read your other stuff. :)
The Burning Angel chapter 18 . 2/18/2010
That was all very cute, although i was expecting a little more conflict in the middle, but its really very sweet as it is. I don't know what else to say as I am new at this reviewing stuff! but anyways, thanks for writing such a cute thing!
Nameless Shana chapter 8 . 1/25/2010
I don't understand Jamie. Why is he avoiding Alex?
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »