Reviews for In Theory
Nameless Shana chapter 7 . 1/25/2010
Why can't he just dumb his girlfriend? He's just hurting her more now.
Nameless Shana chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Even if he did call him, why 1 in the morning? I don't think anyone would pick up a phone call that early o.o?
Nameless Shana chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
When Jamie says he doesn't need to think ahead, it reminded me of a kid who does things right off the bat and some how gets things work his way.
SpiritNights chapter 18 . 1/11/2010
I have to say this is safely my favourite yaoi story on fictionpress :L so much that i've made like 2 of my mates read it LOL x it's really good :) i loved it
FlameintheFlood chapter 18 . 12/17/2009
That story was great! I love love love Alex. The story was really believable. Though I would like to point out that they were drunk about 80% of the time. Not a problem, just mildly amusing.

Love.
runaway sheet chapter 15 . 12/15/2009
THis part was the JOKES!

"Alright lads, that's four quid then, please."

"Here you are, keep the change," Alex says and hands him a fiver.

"Cheers, mate. And you," he nods towards me, "good luck with your gayness."

Man, I was reading a book about taxi drivers and the main character says something to the same effect. That the gay people always leave tips. I was surprised to see it in action. XD

And that good luck with your gayness bit. Blargh! Made my day. Really loving Alex at this point and Jamie seems so normal-[erson dealing with his gayness like. He's keeping it real!
honey splattered brains chapter 18 . 9/21/2009
its the end? baww.
honey splattered brains chapter 13 . 9/21/2009
NO WHY DID YOU SAY THAT JAMIE D: ALEX IS FUCKING AMAZING AND YOU JUST TOSS HIM AWAY ahgldjf.
MyLifeSoundtrack chapter 18 . 9/8/2009
I adore this story so very much and I think you did a fine job finishing it. It's quite lovely and I wouldn't mind reading it again.
Eloquent Catastrophe chapter 17 . 8/23/2009
I just finished this story for the second time and I still love it... I can relate perfectly to Jamie with the theory, the being-intensely-uncomfortable-because-you-can't-remember-what-was-just-bothering-you, and "the game." But that's not why I like it so much. It's just really nice, like sweet but not disgustingly so, and interesting enough for me to read eighteen chapters of it. Thanks for writing it :)
mintyfish chapter 18 . 8/3/2009
Oh, the warm fuzzies are too much for my brain. Well done. I especially appreciate the inclusion of Shay-there's way too much slash floating about in which adults are all, Ohai I'm gay, completely out of nowhere. Alex and Jamie were well-balanced, too. Anyway, it was funny and smart and I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff. Huzzah.
Atlantis Forester chapter 18 . 7/10/2009
Is this the end of the story? Hm... It's a pretty good story, but I have to say that the end is disappointing. It needs a little more conflict, and some more drama. It'd also be nice to see the characters develop a bit more - they kind of don't feel fleshed out enough.
PyroTech chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
the whole thing where I learn about something, such as a band or person or new word or something, and see it everywhere after happens to me to...complained to my mum about it once and she said it's just because i'm aware of it...weird
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 18 . 6/27/2009
Aw. I like it. They're sweet. I really like the ending, like how it's in third-person-Alex at the beginning. It's like, full-circle, you know? I thought that was cool. I really like this. They're so cute!
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 14 . 6/27/2009
This is just so randomly good. Like, it's not really deep or dramatic or anything, but it's in a good way. It gets very frustrating to read stories with multi-chaptered fights and death and abuse and suicide all the time. This is much more light-hearted, and I really like it.

Ooh, and I liked the symbolism with the ash tray. It amused me.

They're just so cute! Gosh. I really like this story.
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »