Reviews for In Theory
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Mm. Yes. Definitely glad I'm reading this.
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
I think this is probably one of those stories that I started reading a really, really long time ago, but wasn't signed in, so I didn't add it to story alert. Because like, I totally know I've read this before. I just can't think when. But this time, I'm reading all of it. I swear. Maybe. Seems good so far, anyway.
oo chapter 18 . 6/24/2009
hey, i have always loved this story... recently i had the urge to reread it and ive printed it out to cherish.
Kat chapter 3 . 6/15/2009
This needs a warning - 'don't read around light sleepers'. I'm getting the evil eye for waking people laughing.

I guess you're swedish and thus the authority on IKEA, but in DK all people working in the warehouse have to wear the most hideous uniforms. Dark blue pants/shapeless potato-sack skirt and a poisonous yellow polo. At one instance in the last twenty years have I seen a girl looking good in an IKEA uniform. This was so extraordinary that it almost had me reconsidering my sexuality, when I was actually capable of finding a girl pretty dressed in such beauty-dampening garments good looking.

Not that the uniform is THAT important to the plot, I guess :D
overlordpotatoe chapter 18 . 6/8/2009
I really enjoyed this story, and I loved how you ended it with that last scene from Alex's perspective. It was really great seeing what actually happened there.

One thing I kept wondering throughout this story is what Alex and Jamie actually get up to, sexually speaking. I suppose I'm just curious to know if they were actually taking things as far as anal, because that would be something quite new for a guy who has just realised he's not straight.
Allanasha Ke Kiri chapter 18 . 5/27/2009
Hey, I like this. Really well done _

Have to say that Alex is my favorite character.
Siese chapter 18 . 5/22/2009
Aww, that was great! And I can't believe I read all of this in one sitting! At least I don't have to get up early in the morning.

You are a great writer! Have you ever thought about publishing anything? This story had everything a real published story would take. Plot and character development and whatnot. Ya know?

Anyway. I'm insanely tired and probably a little incoherent. I'm upset that there wasn't more, but what can ya do? If there was more, I'd probably be welcoming the sunrise soon.

This was just lovely. Thanks for a great read. _

Siese
Siese chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Hey there! This first chapter had me hooked within the first paragraph, just so ya know. Very good work. Anyway.

I shall continue on!

Siese
Ray Murata chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
I've already reviewed this story once, but now I decided to do it again. Why? Firstly, because I own a Fictionpress account now. In second place, because the reason to which I own an account now is due to "In Theory". If it wasn't for how much I enjoyed this story, I'd have forgotten this website by now. However, I decided to stick around, try to understand it better. Right now, I am reading two other of your stories (just this week I found out where to find other stories by the same author. Haha. I'm so dumb), and will review as soon as I finish.

What I wanted to say, though, is that even now that I've wandered around and read a bunch more at FictionPress, "In theory" is still my all-time favorite. Alex and Jamie rocks socks like no other pairing can. Your characters are so amazing and well-buit, well-developed through the story, that I can't help but wish to write as well as you do. Kepp the good work! In theory is love
Electric Colours chapter 18 . 5/3/2009
Oh My Life.

I absolutely adored this story. Maybe more-so because its set in England where I live but mehh.

First off, I love everything about Alex! His flirty personality and tatts as well. Aha xD

I love his family too, they amused me greatly.

I have to say, in the beginning Jamie annoyed me with his whole denial thing with Alex and also when he met Sophie in her school girl outfit and made Alex upset.

But, hes grown on me, and I thought he was especially cute when Jennie burst in on them when they were in bed at Alex's parents house.

So, yeahh, I heart this.

_
z-Madness-z chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
*facepalm* That iPod has fate written all over it. But that was cute. Next chapter here I come! Oh and by 'flat' do you mean 'house'? I'm from America so I don't really understand Brit slang. Seems pretty cool though, I wanna go there some day. Yeah...
gypsy madamme chapter 18 . 4/18/2009
well that was different. i mean you usually read a story abt someone going through things from alex's perspective, so this was refreshing. not quite one of my favorites because it never really let me enjoy their relationship,

i mean jamie always freaks over something every chapter and some 'other' guy or girl is always popping up, though i suppose the relationship is still new and fragile, but despite all that it kept my interest to the end.

i liked how you can tell they both had a bit of themselves invested, and nobody was right or wrong, and that it was something they just had to work through if they really wanted to be together. very nicely done.
lotrdeana17 chapter 18 . 4/8/2009
Hello! I really liked this story. It was very fun and sweet. I liked how you showed Jamie's thoughts throughout, and Alex is great. Kinda dreamy.

I felt like it ended kind of quickly without resolving a lot of things though. Is there a sequel?

I have some questions, such as, what do Alex's tattoos mean and where did he get them? Does Jamie remain friends with A.D. and company?

Also, you always skipped the best bits. Is that just a personal preference or did you just not want to include that?

Loved the story! All the best to you.

- Deana
Kjersti chapter 18 . 3/30/2009
Great story. I absolutely love it.
neeree chapter 18 . 3/25/2009
Aww...its over. It was such a good story. Loved the plot, the characters and the psycho-analysis thing going on. Wish you would keep writing, or make a sequel...

ps. You make me want to get a bird tattoo...
383 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »