Reviews for In Theory
anon chapter 18 . 2/13/2009
Ok, loved your story, but I wish you had put in the third person account of that drunken night somewhere else. I was expecting some continuation of the story. Looking back, the end you have right before the scene in italics is a perfect ending. Don't ruin it by adding random stuff. -Overall, I loved the story though.
Eloquent Catastrophe chapter 18 . 2/2/2009
LOVED the story. It was really adorable and written with quality. A good read, really. Keep writing-I'm afraid I'm going to finish reading all your work before long.
Eloquent Catastrophe chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
The theory is spot on perfect. Exactly how my life goes, at least.

The couscous part...genius, haha.
Loserpie chapter 18 . 1/20/2009
I am a very, very picky reader when it comes to slash fiction. But this story is absolutely fantastic. I really like how you've shied away from gay men who act more like girls - both Jamie and Alex are actual men. I also liked how, while still making them men, you've shown their sensitive side as well. Finally, I like how you've shown the difficulty in coming out while avoiding any cliché's such as being disowned or whatever; you've kept it all very real, which makes good fiction great. A really believable and emotional story. Bravo!
chocolatedemon chapter 18 . 1/8/2009
Awesome story!
me just me chapter 18 . 1/4/2009
LOVED the story! just totally loved it! especially Alex, I can just imagine his smile... :) Good job with the characters, they're all so lovable. I mean, there is always some character in a story you just cannot stand, but even Sophie (whom I initially hated; way too bossy a girl for me) turned out to be quiet okay. And of course, when it comes to reading a story about two guys, I love the fact that you didn't write one of them to be the "girl" (again, something that can be found in too many MxM stories; romantic girl-boy-drama in disguise).

And, on top of all this, the name of that gay bar just cracked me up! :D I live near Helsinki, go to school there actually. So, everytime I read "I left for Helsinki" or "when I got back from Helsinki" in your story I just found it way too funny for my own good.

but anyway, thanks for writing such a great story! I hope to read more stories written by you in the future. (yep,I've scanned through all the ones currently in fictionpress already :P)
oo chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
one of my favorites.

happy holidays and keep writing.
wikus chapter 18 . 12/19/2008
YAWN, I love this story. It's so funny. And it's actually pretty good, you're a good writer - something very hard to find in fictionpress, I guess. Your style is very... light, I don't know. The narration just, well, flows.

I'm not used to british slangs. First because english isn't my native language anyway, and then I'm more used to american english. I studied a little of british english, but not as much. Well, actually I think my english is completly mixed and isn't properly real english, but I wouldn't know and you probably don't care, lol. I was just saying that I ended up learning a few interesting slangs.

Anyway... I love your characters, they're so real. The fact that you don't make me think about them all like models or something is VERY positive. I'm tired of reading stories in which everyone is ohgawdgorgeous. They also have [not only physical] flaws, and they get angry and they are bitches. And that's good.

I really like the way you worked on Alex. Because, you know, I didn't really like him in the beginning, I'm not sure why. But now I love him, I just kept liking him more each chapter. I also love Sophie, and the whole thing with Jamie was kinda sad. I felt so sorry for her when he dumped her, and I could notice she thought he was going to propose her ("You want to ask something, right?"). Poor Sophie, she's such a sweet girl. I know she freaked out BADLY when he saw Jamie with Alex, but well, if I saw my recently ex-boyfriend with I probably still loved kissing a guy I guess I would freak out too. Like, how come you're gay, dude?

And, well, I guess you didn't work much on A.D. and Nat, but I don't miss it. It was enought for a couple of friends.

Oh, and I LOVE James' mother!
jessica-writes chapter 18 . 12/18/2008
I actually love this story. I've read it through before and now I've just re-read it all.

You don't see many stories in this category that have solid characters and a realistic plot like this, so I consider you as an elitist - or something-other, whatever the word is.

Oh. And it's set in Britain. That just earned you extra points. ]
autumn-annette-19 chapter 18 . 10/23/2008
Good story, Keep up the good work.
mado chapter 18 . 9/22/2008
hey! thank you i really loved the story! even if they get drunk everytime, they are bad héhé. I'am looking fooward other stories from you
Tifsuz chapter 18 . 9/5/2008
Oh! I LOVE this! The freaking out and confusion - yes. And am all bouncy and brainless now and can't think of anything else to say really.

Jamie's theory seems to be very much true as an aside.
AmorphousHeart chapter 18 . 8/6/2008
Aw, how I love a happy ending. :D This was a wonderful story and I absolutely adore your writing, as if you haven't noticed...I'm making my way through your slash fics in two days. :D

Much love.
AmorphousHeart chapter 15 . 8/6/2008
XD priceless line, right there.
AmorphousHeart chapter 8 . 8/5/2008
"Eat garlic, drink tea, sniff a bat, something like that."

lmao. XD