Reviews for My Zoë
Ibbit chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
That was a quick decision. To me, unless Zoe was really out, they were each other's dirty secrets. That's not always a bad thing, though. I think her rules of dating are great. The Bitch Brigade, though, not so much. Little cliques like that can ruin high school for many.

Luck with writing, and life things.

~ibbit
sirozorg chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Good story! I like it
sam chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
ah so good. need that
romanvagabond chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was so cute. Seriously.

And well written.

But mostly cute. :D
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Wow. Just wow. I love this story, really, it was perfectly written for a one shot, probably one of the most well wrapped up ive seen.

Im a true romantic at heart, so this is probably why i like this story alot, it had alot of meang, and the idea of the 'rules of dating' were very clever

Bravo, Awesome, Amazing

Talent

Sam

x
Hopelessly in Like chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
aww, this story is so cute!
Like a love sick puppy chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
AW! I really want this to continue!
Killian I chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
The ending is sappy but I wouldn't want it any other way. This was amazing.
my mp3 player is broken chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
so..i was just hoping you know how much this story rocks.

because it does, you know.

rock, that is.
An Insomniacs Rebellion chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
M, delicious. I really like it. It's amazing to have finally found someone else on this pre-teen loaded site who knows how to accurately spell and punctuate a paragraph.

One major reason I like this story: By the middle, I'd completely forgot you'd written it. Normally, when I'm reading a piece, I can feel the author's personality in it. I can smell opinions and taste emotions. But it's not like that here, the characters seem real. Like they're their own people, and you're just writing their story for them.

Spectacular, really. And thank you for the reviews. )

~An Insomniac
unrequited nin chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
this is cute. very, very cute. why the hell hasn't anyone left any comments yet?

i like your writing style.. it's not annoying or unintelligent and it's descriptive and precise without going overboard and sinking the entire thing.

the fact that caitlin's willing to kill her social image for love is a refreshing change -i hate how in every[one of the few FF stories out there..], there's one girl who's willing to walk the mile and the other girl is freaked out.

..i mean...well, yes, that does happen..but it's not like that every time! life is bad enough without adding negative repeatition to it

good job ;]