Reviews for End Of The Hallway
panneapple chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
I must say, at first, I did not even want to read this story. The summary looked slightly interesting, so I opened the story in a new tab and I started reading, thinking I would not go past the first chapter... and I just could not stop reading. The story had me captivated, really, and I don't even know why. I mean, usually I avoid stories with a female main character because nine times out of ten, I end up hating them.
There is just one thing I didn't like in the story: Rosie. More specifically, Rosie in the last chapter. The girl-who-was-actually-lesbian-and-loved-Anna-but-bullied-her-to-hide-it who ends up going out with her and poof! Happy ending. I don't like it. I don't like her. But I guess it's just a matter of taste...
Well, that is all, I think. Thank you very much for the good time I spent reading your story.
Also, English is not my native language so I hope you could understand everything I wrote without any problem.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2013
Well then... I liked it.. But I'm also kinda shocked.
Ibbit chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
Technically, they say Rosie was shot, not killed. Jus'sayin. I don't usually read stories like this, but this was really good. I like the way you ended up telling the story, as a memory. Though, I do feel like more trauma would have been involved. Maybe not though, cause I would probably be that one kid making jokes in a room of dead people. Humans are weird. It's really sad that Michael died. I was silently rooting for him, but not every good guy (sorta good guy?) gets a happy ending. This was really well written, and I don't want you to review my stuff so more free time for you. Nice job with everything and luck in life and writing and life..

ibbit
himitsugaby chapter 10 . 9/16/2011
Awesome story!

Loved everything about it, the plot, the twists, the characters, the feelings...

Great job :)
ReadsAlot chapter 8 . 7/18/2011
This chapter is brilliant. You have a good story here.
Greye chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
Wow, this was excellent! Ususally I prefer longer stories, but this was a great little tale. You could probably get this published somewhere, maybe a magazine or even in a collection of short stories.

Great work.
DaughterOfEris chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Really interesting... You have a unique sense of style, but that's what makes your stories enjoyable. Keep up the good work!
neveraworsename chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
I absolutely loved this story! It was dramatic and beautiful and the reactions were absolute majesty. It has to be the best story I've ever read about the high-school and college massacres. I can't quite imagine Anna forgiving Rosie like that but then again it has been 3 months. Thank you so much for writing this.
Liviania chapter 10 . 10/16/2007
Excellent little story. You don't glorify Anna's actions, but make them something real and difficult. It's quite a sad story, but it is hopeful that things are starting to repair.

Livi
Otseis Ragnarok chapter 10 . 3/20/2007
Very well crafted story you have here, the way you dwelve into the psyche of a teenager was very intriguing. The characters themselves were great also, it really upset me that Michael had to die but it added that hint of emotion and realisim to the story. Like Anna said, this isn't some hollywood movie.

My only problem here was that it seemed like there could have been more. Maybe it's just me, but things seemed to kind of rush by after they left the cafeteria. I'd have preferred it if you'd have elaborated moreon James' character as well, his death in particular seemed really empty to me. Of course, that emptiness in itself is realistic, you're not gonna suddenly get someone's life story just before they die. The ending kind of threw me for a loop though, the idea that Rosie survived and they maraculously became a couple just didn't seem to fit with the rest of the action. I'll give you this, it was quite the surprise...

Overall, this was a fantastic tale. We once had this "Katie's Challenge" thing in my school where they talked about the shooting at Columbine and this one girl who basically got shot for no reason... I guess I could feel a lot of that in this story. I hope to read more of your work soon...

Signed,

The Amazing BlackNhite...
Meer der Sterne chapter 10 . 3/12/2007
A nice rounded ending. Even if there were deaths you still made it seem like a happy ending. Never suspected Rosie, but I guess that's what she wanted anyway.

Loved the story. I'm adding it onto my favourites.

Meer der Sterne out
phon chapter 10 . 3/12/2007
I was almost sad to see this finish (how else am I supposed to avoid updating my own story now?) That being said, very good story. You have more patience than I do for editing and such, and it's nice to read something that doesn't have eight hundred spelling and grammar mistakes (mine keeps changing tenses XD). The story itself was an interesting read, and you had good character development, considering how short it was. Your new story sounds good as well, and I'll be sure to read it as well. Good work.
Meer der Sterne chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
Late review! March break is chaotic. I was quite glad to see that you updated though.

I was sad to see Michael die. James was nothing to me, but I had grown to like him. I love how you had the students fight back against Veronica, and in the end Anna came through and saved the rest of the day.

It's much more powerful because you have it in first person. Seeing it from Anna's point of view really helps.

Until next chapter!
An Insomniacs Rebellion chapter 5 . 3/2/2007
Ooh, captivating. You've got me hooked. Now quit suspending me like this, and update!

Mari
SanchezC chapter 5 . 2/27/2007
Sixteen? More than Coloumbine. The two crazies with the guns must be pretty good shots and using .40 handguns. 9mm cartridge doesn't have that much stopping power. Guessing the girl was shot in the thigh, some major artery there I think. You need information on firearms let me know. Keep up the good work.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »