Reviews for Falling for Summer
Random chapter 30 . 4/3
I'm sorry but I'm not even sure how I got this far through. I know this story hasn't been updated in a while or anything but I still needed to review. Abby and Summer have the most messed up relationship ever. Abby is a complete slut, the whole time gushing over how much she loves Summer while staring at every girl she sees and flirting with Maja and just completely letting her feel her up? What is that? Also, it has been 2 days. I hardly think Abby can be forcing Summer to tell her she's loves her and expecting her to trust her and tell her all her really personal secrets when they've barely known each other for 2 days. No one would even get over questioning their sexuality that quickly. And why was Summer so forceful with Abby telling her parents even though she knew it would be terrible for Abby instead of giving her even a single day or considering that maybe she doesn't want to be stuck at home with her parents hating her before she's even sure she's gay. There are so many things wrong with this and the characters in it. And who talks so openly and loudly about sex especially at a carnival where there would be children around.. I'm not sure why I read so much, I guess I was just curious if it would get better.. But 30 chapters over 2 days with mental patients that act like they're been dating for months. I'm sorry but this doesn't deserve all the praise I've been reading in the reviews. And who has those kinds of conversations with their parents..
ErzaKnightwalker1376 chapter 59 . 2/21
i won't lie... this entire story was a giant mind-fuck. don't get me wrong, i loved it... it was something i could actually relate to on multiple levels... it just seemed like Summer has more mental instability than she would ever willingly admit to... and even that i can relate to. it's really too bad that the last time you worked on this was almost two years ago, from the looks of it. i won't lie, i was kinda upset with it as a whole... i have this weird thing where i get mad when a writer sets their characters up to fall... from my perspective it's almost like being a parent that shelters their child too much, then once that child turns 18, they kick 'em out without giving them any warning as to what the real world is like... it's like neglect... and yes, i understand that this probably makes me sound extremely overly emotional, but i'm the type of person who sees my characters (and even characters that i borrow from other writers) as an extension of myself, like they're my children, and if i'm gonna write a romance, i'm gonna do what i can to give them a happy ending... that doesn't mean that it would instantly be a perfect relationship from start to finish... but it hurts to see so many writers that only write romance stories that involve bad endings. sorry for the long ass review. i just hope you eventually pick this back up.
Samson3105 chapter 25 . 1/3
Axe only works if you dont shower in it.
Samson3105 chapter 23 . 1/3
_
Samson3105 chapter 12 . 1/3
damn parents
Taijutsudemonslayer chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
I'm really liking this story, very gripping. Great work!
Belladonna chapter 59 . 5/16/2013
Okay so I've just read this start to finish. I admire your plot line and your character development, both of which are well executed and well written. However as a lesbian myself, what bothers me is the portrayal. Yes, you write much more accurately than majority of the femslash authors out there. But the sheer levels of drama are really something I have never experienced, not even when I first came out. And I feel like the relationship developed way, way too fast. The story could really have benefitted from a much slower development there.

I think you will always run into the same problems when you write a story where the relationship IS the plot line however. But overall, one of the best femslash stories I've read, in spite of any major flaws.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/19/2013
This is an extremely awkward relationship. The most awkward one I have ever heard of...
Guest chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Abby is really stupid...
Foxsmoke chapter 59 . 1/17/2013
Love your story can't wait for more updates!
PrincessMaris chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
The going was good,then u hit d walls. this is suppose to be a romantic tale. i will have to say u've lost d magic on dis page. all d same,u're good. she shouldnt have fallen in luv with summer so soon. makes it sounds more lyk a cliche.
BlueSteel001 chapter 7 . 9/6/2012
Very nice chapter, I'm glad Abby has finally come to grips with being a lesbian.
Craig chapter 59 . 8/21/2012
Hey, it's me again! Just want you to know this is the greatest story i've ever read, and i've read some great books! (eg, the hobbit, frankenstein, harry potter) I hope you show this jewel of a story to a publisher, i'd buy it! Even if it was severely over-priced! Please never stop, you're amazing!
Craig chapter 45 . 8/19/2012
hey i'm just reviewing to let you know that this story gave me the push i needed to come out and say to the world i'm bi! so. thank you so much for this piece of literary genius (it's not often i say that)
Guest chapter 59 . 7/28/2012
When i went to a job interview for cfa, they NEVER ask questions relating to religion and homosexuality. And i'm a supporter of gay rights. There are employees who are gay or supporters woking for cfa. Sorry, but did you do any research. It's only the CEO who's against gay marriage. Next time, know what's going on before "attacking." There are those that need a job.
477 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »