Reviews for Falling for Summer
i really need to know chapter 57 . 11/27/2011
When will this story end I love the story but want to understand when will it end will summer find happiness. Will Abby end up with summer because I think they would make a great couple they just need to find their center, this story needs a center not the come and go thing it has going on now
LuxVenus chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Lol normally I wouldn't review an old chapter but I lol'd so hard this chapter.

"I'M NOT GAY...I LIKE BOYS DAMN IT!"

LOL the way I pictured that was just hilarious!
rsDragon chapter 57 . 10/23/2011
This is an awesome story. I am a bit weary of the drama between Summer and Abby, with all the water works, but it's their character. Can't wait to see more of this.
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 57 . 10/3/2011
No offense, but this chapter seemed to ramble on just a bit. I didn't really get much out of it. You ok, man?
wrath chapter 57 . 10/2/2011
wow, this is a wonderfully written story. though with the amount of emotional content you've put into it the time frame doesn't seem quite realistic, half the time i feel as if the story has covered a period of time measured in years rather than just weeks. but this is just my opinion and overall it is amazing
Affair chapter 57 . 10/2/2011
... O_O update O_O

Travis is growing on me, while Abby is continuing to give me a headache...

But any update is a good update :)
Nia Love chapter 56 . 9/27/2011
WoW! This story is really good! I can't wait to see what happens next. I really hope that Abby and Summer will last for a long time.
sparkyzebo chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
I heart this story already!
Nelsonstudenthigh09 chapter 56 . 9/9/2011
i have read this story from the beggining and i couldnt put it down i absolutley love it :) please write more
boatsandbirds chapter 56 . 9/3/2011
I literally lol when I read the interaction between Abby and Stacy most times. Abby's crush is adorable. With the way Stacy is described I can't really blame her.

Are you on twitter?
boatsandbirds chapter 54 . 9/3/2011
The LGBQT community is so complex. I took a socio class on Queer theory at the university I went to and it was so informative. I really wish more students would take it. I also wish it were offered to high school students.

Scruffy is having little piglets! AWW. I'm with Abby on this one in regard to the litter. It just plain sucks that some of her babies will be killed but I also get where Summer is coming from.
boatsandbirds chapter 53 . 9/3/2011
Life has been crazy and I'm sorry I am a few months late with getting to read and review but I wanted to say hi :) I'm happy my reviews make you smile.

I love that even when they fight they can still be sweet with each other.

"Promise me, you'll wear this as long as you have love for me." Something about the line nearly gutted me. Like I mentioned before, I have never personally known romantic love but I have to imagine that once someone makes their way inside your heart, they are there to stay. Sometimes, that's the problem.
The Eternally Heartbroken chapter 56 . 9/1/2011
Doesn't Abby's attraction to Summer's mom make Summer freak out just a little? I would be freaking out...

Another good chapter. Keep it up.
jane chapter 56 . 8/30/2011
hey nice update. pls post soon!
1Nowhat chapter 56 . 8/29/2011
yes yes, very good writing...
477 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »