Reviews for A Life Left Unlived
AlbanianAtHeart chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Very, very good. That's pretty much all I'm gonna say...
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I agree! And I am SO glad that someone is writing about this!

Write on,
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Good piece. Nice job expressing your views.

~Twilight Starr~
SamanthaNicole chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I think this is really great, and very powerful. Sometimes simplicity is best, and the way you've used minimal yet intense descriptions works really well here. Good for you.

Cheers,

Sammy
Zijue chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Very good poem - I enjoyed reading it and would like to base my review on this rather than my opinions on the content, which is a separate issue :) A strong and emotional piece :)
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Good poem. My brother is very anti-abortion, so I hear stuff like this a lot from him. Every time Maude or The Golden Girls comes on tv, Chris says change the channel I'm not going to watch that baby killin' bitch.

~SirScott
CandleQueen chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Sad, but true. I think I might add this to my favorites.

-Ramen
SpeedingCars8 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
depressing but really well-written
RaindropsOnBlackRoses chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I completely agree with your opinion! This was a really great poem, though it was also really sad. :(
Chidori Nadare chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
I'm sort of in the middle if I agree or not. First of all, this is powerful in emotion. I'm not exactly fun of repitition (even if I do it sometimes ) but it works in this poem. Good job. This is going into my faves.

-C.N
Definition chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Powerful and very expressive. The repetition is excellent.
Methuselah Renard chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I'm with you all the way. This is a beautiful and sad poem.
sarah chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
i am pro-choice and although i see your point i think that abortion is very personal & needn't be scrutinized by strangers! what if the baby will be sickly? what if the mother will die? what if the mother was raped? abortion is sometimes the only way. willthe mother regret it/be haunted?, yes, but it was the choice she made & she must live w/ it, it is not any1 else's business. this is well-written & sad, but i am sry i disagree with ur opinios. does abortion make 1 life unlived? yes, but what if the mom had no way 2 care properly 4 the child? what if she was in danger or just unprepared? the child deserves a real life not 1 offerred by an inadequate mother. ur entitled 2 ur opinion, but i believe u should open ur eyes. u have no right 2 judge women who get abortions & u dont kno the 1/2 bout what happens until u have expereienced it. this honestly offended me.

sarah
Gripe chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Ohmygosh. That poem brought tears to my eyes. it is beautiful, gorgeous - inspirational! I'm definitely putting it in my favorites.
breakthesilenceyetagain chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
Impossible to say it better. Abortion IS murder.