Reviews for Sticks and Stones
jesslia chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
aw...she loves theo...
BlueCrystal chapter 17 . 6/10/2007
Yay! Thank goodness for the update! I kept checking back, thinking, hoping that this next chapter would be up. I just hope that their plan to save Septimus and lift Lea's curse doesn't backfire. Meya really sounds like someone they don't want to be messing with. Other than that, I really can't think of anything that needs criticism with what is written, so good chapter! The only thing that I'm having trouble with is finding Claire believable. It feels a little to me that she is missing some character descriptions that make her stand up as a character. I do not think that Claire is badly written, just missing something. All I can suggest would be to sit down and write out what you know about Claire, really get to know her, so that writing her will be easier, more fun for you, and more believable for readers. Also, don't worry about time. Post when you're ready, we'll understand. Thanks for another plot moving chapter.
quwira chapter 17 . 6/10/2007
yay! i missed ur story! very good! please update soon!
BlueCrystal chapter 16 . 5/22/2007
Yay for more gorgeously written work. Now I'm all excited because I want to know how they're going to help Septimus...and what will become of Lea and Theo, if anything. The only thing that I noticed was a large use of adverbs. Near the beginning, like, "unevernly and haggardly" and "sobbing silently", and "noticeably different." But, this was only stuff I noticed while trying to give constructive criticism. The problem with them is that if you get comfortable using them, you generally end up using them more than you realize. But other than that, great job!
Mimi Lebah chapter 16 . 5/19/2007
u really know how to keep us hanging, eh? ;D
quwira chapter 16 . 5/19/2007
. the suspense is killing me! i must know what happens!
AmethystAsheryn chapter 15 . 5/14/2007
Is the curse getting worse, or what? And...she likes him :):) that's cool. So what'll happen next? I can't wait! :)
quwira chapter 15 . 5/12/2007
holy crap it must have been a very bad name if she re-acted that badly! yay theo! bad man in the bowler hat!

WHAT ABOUT THE PASTRY!
The Ferrett chapter 15 . 5/11/2007
Score. But I don't like the hurt at the end.
The Ferrett chapter 14 . 5/5/2007
I have to say thay Claire doesn't seem all that wonderful. ;:SS
quwira chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
hurray! this is an excellent story! keep up the gd work!
Ame ash chapter 14 . 5/4/2007
Hi's! It's Asheryn-in case you care :):)...Something bad is going to happen I bet. Something, but I dunno what. :) Can't wait till next Friday!
BlueCrystal chapter 13 . 5/4/2007
I absolutely love it. You're just...amazing. I'm wondering if Theo is going to play a larger part? But I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later... Anyway, this story is one of the only things that keeps me coming back to fictionpress, so thanks. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 13 . 4/30/2007
I knew it!...Or at least I guessed. Why else would she curse him? And ...she didn't mean to curse him anyway, so I guessed she meant to curse Claire, which meant...(I'll stop rambling now, so sorry...) Moving on now! I can't wait to see what happens next! ...What will Meya do, seeing him again does she expect him? Can't wait to see how she reacts and...stuff. :):) *Ashe*
quwira chapter 13 . 4/29/2007
omg, meya is so evil! and really jealous 2...
112 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »