Reviews for I Am Damned
SaiMero chapter 13 . 8/14/2009
Mucho Gracias for the update I loved it. I think i'm starting to get addicted to your story. lol It's like witches blood to me. Once again WRITE MORE.
Elevanya chapter 13 . 8/10/2009
love it like always
Charades chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
I would have rathered the chapter been written without being underlined through the whole thing O.O it's rather distracting, but maybe that's my ADD talking. Anyway, Callie high was hilarious! I can't believe she tried to seduce Damien hahahaa, poor guy had to keep it in his pants even though he totally wanted to. Good chapter! Can't wait for the update! )
Crimsonlotus chapter 12 . 5/25/2009
WOW...that waz interesting...update soon...!
Carmel March chapter 12 . 4/13/2009
Still loving this. I am so sorry for taking so long to review! Just know that I haven't forgotten your story :)

Hope to read more soon!

Carm
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 12 . 3/3/2009
A spelling mistake. Feeing is not a word. Feeding is!

P

Least it's better than mine! _
MaaliceLove chapter 12 . 2/27/2009
WRITE MORE!
Elevanya chapter 12 . 2/25/2009
hell yeah I rock the house! _

lol, high Callie is silly... she better be careful she doesn't become addicted to that stuff... hehehe
Aiylish chapter 12 . 2/24/2009
Wow... wonderful story! After a recent lapse when it comes to this site i come back and casually flip through the stories and what do I find? A wonderful Vampire story! I think you've done very well when it comes to building your characters and making them seem real. I must say that Damien is hillarious and i really like him. Who can resist a charming, funny and very handsom vampire anyways? Especially with those mental capacities.

One thing i did notice through, in chapter 9 you ended up repeating a line about dealing with his hurt in the third or fourth paragraph. I tend to notice silly things like that lol. And you're missing a few other little things but i know that we never notice when we first post them up. I do it all the time.

Sadly though... Im done this chapter and - pardon the pun - im thirsting for more! You sure know how to captivate someone and pull them into the story. Im just sad that i read too fast and finished this in no time at all. I'll be waiting for the next chapter though and i cant wait to see what you have in store for us next.
HeatherLee chapter 11 . 12/10/2008
you know, the only reason why i can remember this story and its details and characters is because i know this is the story that i HAVE TO REMEMBER! i already had to read it all over once! we need more updates! i need more action and relationship between Callie and Damien! i need that to go somewhere SOON! anyway, good job, and post more soon!

Heather
KT-ImmortalIncarnate chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
Hey! I enjoyed your story, and have very much enjoyed reading it. I'm writing a vampire book thing myself and got stuck on a part, but fortunately, I found reading other books for ideas help, just twist the idea a little.

Need to work on some grammar I think (Not the best checker in the world, but I'm pretty nice.)

I'll publish my chapter of my novel as I finish the first draft, but I have my own story.

Good luck with your story, because I really enjoyed it.

I cannot wait for the next chapter, because I'll probably review it, and gobble it up!

_

Thank You!
servatis-a-maleficum chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
hello. I love your story. I think the awesomness of the story kind of speaks for my reaction itself though D. Soo, my the power of randomness vested in me, I command you to update soon! OR I SHALL ERASE YOU WITH MY ERASER OF GEEKINESS!XD On second thought, no, cause then I wouldn't hear the end. So please update soon. Now would be preferable, but I would feel guilty and obnoxious to ask for that, so as soon as possible. please0:)?
Elevanya chapter 11 . 11/19/2008
YAY! I
Charades chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
HAHAHA

Um...Hello..? To the rubber duckie... hilarious! That had me chuckling !

This is extremely well written, I love Callie's potty-mouth! xDD

Keep going. I'll keep reviewing!
Carmel March chapter 10 . 9/14/2008
This story always manages to make me a happy happy person, with each and every update :) Great chapter. Can't wait for the next bit! And sorry I took so long to review!

Carm