Reviews for Illusions
WP chapter 24 . 3/18/2013
It was an interesting read, but the end was tied up a little too easily, I think.
WP chapter 22 . 3/18/2013
Hi,
It seems a little unbelievable that Calida could recognise Arika after all these years...and also know her name! I hope there will be an explanation in a later chapter...
WP chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
Um...I don't think a forensic pathologist's job is to solve murders...just to find out how someone died. Anyway, it's a really gripping story up to now!
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
Goon1117 chapter 24 . 4/10/2007
Nice nice ending. Wow...that was amazing. I like how it twisted and I really liked how you sumed it all up in one chapter. Pretty kick butt if you ask me.

Congrates! You finished! Can't wait for the next one!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 24 . 4/10/2007
WOW! That was REALLY good! I absolutely LOVE how you ended it, showing how Selena's last thoughts were of Lucas! That was really good and really sad all at the same time! This was an AMAZING story! I LOVE how you made everything tie together, that was really cool! I can't wait to read more about LUCAS, ARIKA, Lola, Bruce, and everyone else, SO POST THE NEXT ONE SOON! PLEASE! :D :D :D :D :D
Goon1117 chapter 23 . 4/4/2007
Once again you've amazed me again. Gosh...but I have tons of questions.

Why did Calida kill her father and did she kill Selena?

What is her motive?

How did Lucas help Jeremy?

Or How did Jeremy get away?

HOW IS THIS GOING TO END?

This is amazing and I can't wait till more. Keep going SirWade. You're kicking butt!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 23 . 4/4/2007
Aw, thanks for the birthday present! I LOVED it, especially the part with Lucas and Arika! I can't wait to read the next story about those two! :D I'm so excited! Great chapter! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 22 . 4/4/2007
WOW! That was just...WOW! It was an AMAZING chapter! I LOVE how Jeremy took Arika's place! I can't even say how much I liked this chapter! I will say that, like you, I absolutely adored it! GREAT JOB! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Goon1117 chapter 21 . 4/3/2007
Is Calida the one who killed her father? O.O Dun dun dun! This is exciting...can't wait to hear what happens next.
Mrs.Teacup chapter 21 . 4/3/2007
That's the murderer isn't it? I know it is! Wow! She's right there in the room with the person who killed her father! Is the lady going to recognize Arika and kidnap her? I HAVE to know what happens! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE!
Goon1117 chapter 20 . 4/2/2007
Once again amazing. Can't wait for the next one. I can feel the plot thicken too...

but...I was wondering about how Lucas said "Than Arika could have two murderers after her..." hm...really? I got kind of confused. I didn't know the last murder was after Arika...

or wait...

Maybe it's the same murder? *gasps* What is thier motive? Why did they kill Arika's dad? This is such a mystery...KEEP GOING!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 20 . 4/2/2007
Once again, I LOVED IT! I'm glad that Jeremy was finally introduced to everyone! I REALLY can't wait to read more, I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS and SOON! PLEASE!
Goon1117 chapter 19 . 4/1/2007
Damn it...I don't know who it is. Who is it? Is Brad secretly alive? hmm...I'll keep wondering.

Slow chapter..I know but hey it's suming things up. Here we go. Let's get Chapter 20 up!
Mrs.Teacup chapter 19 . 3/30/2007
LOVED IT! I REALLY liked the part between Lucas and Lola! It was really sweet! :) And Bruce is right, he doesn't deserve Lucas as a friend! I just LOVE Lucas! :D Please update soon!
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »