Reviews for 21
Piffs chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Florence, have you ever read 'I am the Wallpaper"? It is a really good book about a girl named Florance, she goes by Floey. You should read it, I love reading books about charectors who share me name.
ButterflyDuchess chapter 21 . 2/10/2007
hello! this is florence, sylvia's little sister. she wastelling me about this website and i was reading over her shoulder and i thought it looked cool. Sorry she was so mean to Piffs. sylvia was in one of her moods 8-)

Lady Foreverwood chapter 2 . 2/8/2007
Yeah, it did sound stupid, Piffs. You're right. Mine wasn't stupid though so you shouldn't say that. You might hurt someone's feelings.

piffs chapter 1 . 2/8/2007

Sorry, I meant Northern Hemisphere. My old reveiw sounded stupid. So did your's though, so I'm not too embaressed.
Piffs chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
Nice story, Very cool!

Sylvia, I would like to explain somthing, Washington is on the WESTERN HEMISPHERE! It is currently WINTER in the western hemisphere!
Lady Foreverwood chapter 14 . 2/5/2007

I'll never look at plastic ducks the same way again. By the way, do you know a girl named Emily?

Lady Foreverwood chapter 6 . 2/5/2007
I live in the winter sun. It is so cold up here! Write more about summer-Please!

sharks don't sleep chapter 21 . 2/4/2007
I would leave a review to say that I refuse to obey your command, but that wouldn't work. So, good job on all of these!

sharks don't sleep chapter 14 . 2/4/2007
I love plastic ducks, though they don't sit in my lawn. It reminds me of... well, I don't know what it reminds me of.

sharks don't sleep chapter 13 . 2/4/2007
Just one mistake: "Don't forget to (breathe)" I like this one, though.

sharks don't sleep chapter 11 . 2/4/2007
This one hits my heart, because I always feel like this. Good job!

sharks don't sleep chapter 8 . 2/4/2007
Wow. So many words to ponder after reading this one. You are going to be so excited that you have so many reviews on this, but it's just me! I feel bad now, Shadow! Keep it up!

sharks don't sleep chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
Oh my gosh, I love this! It's just... a story waiting to happen? I can picture this one. Fawesome job, Shadow!

sharks don't sleep chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
Oh, so true! I like these so far... off to the next...