Reviews for A Lesson In Love 101
stefeni chapter 10 . 3/15
Plzzz update...love ur story soooo much...Spencer and willa are soooo funny..can't wait to see Spencer meet Willahs family...
loivissa17 chapter 10 . 2/14
it has been years, i know. still... please please continue this story! and all your other unfinished ones for that matter... please?
Oh come on chapter 10 . 11/18/2013
Oh come on! How long has it been? Years? You probably have no intention of ever finishing this story but just so you know,you have loyal readers who keep coming back to this site hoping that maybe just maybe by some miracle you updated at least a chapter of this story.
I really really like...no LOVE your story
Update please,Pretty please!
brancan2 chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
its a rather entertaining story.
Desperate Reader chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I don't know how long I have been coming back to this site even when I have lost interest in it but I have been coning back,hoping that you have updated or better yet finished the book! Love love your book! You probably won't read my review but hey I'm hoping that there other pleas that you have read will make you continue.
Anywho,compliments on the great work and yeah much love.
Loyal fan!
shelly7rox chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Alright, first of all I love love love that you have created a number of stories featuring colored protagonists. There aren't as many as there should so u rock for that. Plus, I looove Willa. I love the fact that she wants to be a therapist but she can't even figure out when a guy likes her-I find that pretty ironic. Oh, and I can't wait till we find out why she acts the ways she acts-there had to be an underlying cause to all that anger, right? Anywho, love the story gurl! Keep it up!
SweetHeartCandy chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
i've just discovered this story, but I sincerely hope that you haven't given up on yet! I'm absolutely in love with your characters, and I really want to know how you unravel the plot and Spencer and Ana's real relationship and just...everything! Please update this when you get the chance!
spit at sanity chapter 10 . 5/15/2013
I'm in love with this story. I read the first chapter, realised you haven't updated in ages and still read on even though there were only 10 chapters. I don't regret reading it, it is amazing, sweet and really cute. Hope that you'll surprise us with more! So good.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
love it! keep up the great work!
Alice in Writer's Land chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Where are the first chapters?
Andramion chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Where'd the first couple of chapters go? I really wanted to read this after I'd read Jonah and Mem's story, but I can't see the first 8 chapters? Is it posted on a different website or are you editing?
BrightBrightDarkness chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Gah. This is frustrating :(

Is the story dead? Or just on another site?
tangled6 chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
So I went to re-read this and became reallyyyy worried you had taken this down when I noticed several of the early chapter's missing. Are you editing? At least I got to re-read chapter 10. I read it when you first posted it but it's the chapter my memory likes least if only because there was a time gap between that chapter and the previous, so I can only ever remember what happens up to chapter 9. Weird, I know, but it gives me the excuse to re-read chapter 10 a few times, so yay! :)

I think I posted for Chapter 10 already previously, but I must say that I loved this chapter! And I CANNOT wait to find out what's going on between Spencer and Ana. It sounds like they're not dating, but he can't possibly be fake dating both of them. I know you're trying to allude to that being a possibility but it sounds too easy. And why would she be? And how is him fake dating our leading lady a favor to Ana? That makes no sense. Something's going on here and I'm dying to know what.

Now, I've never been one to beg for chapters (I KNOW how busy people can get and, let's face it, writers have lives too), but it's been a year and a half. Can we get Chapter 11 now, please? Pleaseeeee?

Thanks for sharing!
shrimp27 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Wait, where did the first 8 chapters of this story go? :O
brinalovesyouxx chapter 10 . 10/29/2012
I like where this story is going. Keep it up :) or just pls send me the name of your other account
715 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »