Reviews for A Lesson In Love 101
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
anu ba yan? walang answer?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
um is something wrong with the story or is it my laptop cause i there's no story and i would like to read this one...
NavyBlueHoney chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
Um... what happened with this story? Might want to fix that little quirk you know.
anounymouse chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I loved this story:) I wish you would've finished it though...
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Most of the chapters are blank, anyone know how to fix it? Great story though, keep posting!
jess chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Chapter 7 and 8 are blank :( anyone else having this problem? I'm going crazy! I really want to keep reading, your story's amazing! Great job:)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
grat chapter
Simplegift96 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I'm sorry but, um, what happened to chapter 1 & 2? I was about to read this story but chapter 1 & 2 isn't up..
AnimeFreak4Life chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
awesome i really like this fic it is well written and i can relate alot to your charcaters
AnimeFreak4Life chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
Sam chapter 10 . 1/18/2012
Please update soon!
AbbeyXD chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
aw I love Spencer! :) You better update soon! ;D
LaDawn chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
please finish writing its so goooooooooooooood!
no-ones-puppet chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
Oooh I really hope this isn't dead again! I just found it... Wouldn't that just suck. Lol. Hope your busy life isn't running you too far into the ground... Some of us feel your pain when it comes to college so at least your not alone! :)

I seriously do love the lightheartedness of this story though, that and the fact that spencer sounds like the perfect guy which of course only really happens in fiction. I can't wait to see how they interact with the family for the weekend, and if her mom is anything like mine she'd push for the two of them to share a bed. :)
Claire chapter 10 . 11/30/2011
i really like your stories. i just hope to see more soon
721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »