Reviews for A Lesson In Love 101
bluz chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
that was cute, can't wait to read more.
Most.Beautiful.Whiskers chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
WHOA! awesomeness!
Alenor chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
heya, this is great so far. i can't wait for more to see what happens Alenor.
Raelia chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
This sounds very interesting. I would really like to see where this is going... Do you plan on continuing this as a seperate story now that you have Standing on the Edge again?

I found a few errors that you might want to edit.

Near the end you wrote, "I shook my head and then grinned a little when I was that he was leading us past one of the college's many fountains." I think you meant 'saw' instead of 'was'.

And two more in the Grey's Anatomy quote. It said, "...decisions we pretty much know we're regret the moment,..." I don't think the 'we're' makes sense. And in, "...we reap what we sew,..." 'sew should be 'sow'. And I'll leave you with that.

A very entertaining start to a promising story. I hope you decide to stick with it. Best of luck with this story as well as your rewrite of Standing on the Edge.
Trmpetplaya1 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I enjoyed it! :)

I like stories. Especially stories that promise lots of fun and wonderfulness in the future. Which for my sake, we're going to say that this story is one of those.

Now go1 Write more! I've gotta see if my prediction is true ;)
Stylo chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Hm.

Interesting. Very interesting. *does the Mr. Burns finger thing from the Simpsons*

Well...this seems promising. But a best friends boyfriend? Gee, angsty much?

But still. This seems like it has a lotta potential. And its not like I've ever known you to write a bad story. So whe! Go you!

*Bambam*

Oo. Just one thing. In the quote from Grey's Anatomy, its reaping what we "sow." As in, sowing crops and whatnot. Otherwise, no errors I can find.
kat for president chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Very cute, I'm glad to see another story by you! Will be keeping my taps on this one.

IB
Crystal109 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Wow, I really love this chapter! I can already see so much potential here. And I'm really glad you tried to rewrite Javier and Rosaline's story because you came out with this. It was short but gave so much information. Amazing. ) And since I'm reviewing, I might as well tell you that Standing on the Edge's Rosaline's voice is about the same as I remember, so no worries about it. I'm looking forward to seeing if you'll change things around or if you'll keep everything the same. Even if you do keep everything the same, I think I'd still really enjoy it because you can really write amazing stories. )

And I realized that I never responded to your Analytical Calico's note. First off, it was really cool to see that you were Analytical Calico. ) And part of the coolness factor was that I never guessed your pennames were the same person. That's good because Undetected Canoodling seems so original and different from the other stories you've written. I totally wouldn't mind if you transferred it over to your Secretive account.

Okay, that's enough of my rambling for now. I really look forward to seeing more of your updates! )
swimchickslam chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
hahaha! This sounds like an entertaining read :) Hope you update soon!
chic rebel chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
hehe, i liked it. i wonder how this is going to end up seeing that spencer is her bestfriend's boyfriend. :D update soon
Itsxmy-soliloquy chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Just so ya know, I like it. :]
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Awesome beginning! Keep going!
Rose Jameson chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
hehehe she pushed him into water. lol cant wait for more hehehe
unconnected14 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I loved this chapter too. It is different from the other one but in a good way. Update soon.
lulujynxgemini chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
i enjoyed reading this, lol! it's quite amusing!
721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »