Reviews for A Lesson In Love 101
kat for president chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Very cute, I'm glad to see another story by you! Will be keeping my taps on this one.

IB
Crystal109 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Wow, I really love this chapter! I can already see so much potential here. And I'm really glad you tried to rewrite Javier and Rosaline's story because you came out with this. It was short but gave so much information. Amazing. ) And since I'm reviewing, I might as well tell you that Standing on the Edge's Rosaline's voice is about the same as I remember, so no worries about it. I'm looking forward to seeing if you'll change things around or if you'll keep everything the same. Even if you do keep everything the same, I think I'd still really enjoy it because you can really write amazing stories. )

And I realized that I never responded to your Analytical Calico's note. First off, it was really cool to see that you were Analytical Calico. ) And part of the coolness factor was that I never guessed your pennames were the same person. That's good because Undetected Canoodling seems so original and different from the other stories you've written. I totally wouldn't mind if you transferred it over to your Secretive account.

Okay, that's enough of my rambling for now. I really look forward to seeing more of your updates! )
swimchickslam chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
hahaha! This sounds like an entertaining read :) Hope you update soon!
chic rebel chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
hehe, i liked it. i wonder how this is going to end up seeing that spencer is her bestfriend's boyfriend. :D update soon
Itsxmy-soliloquy chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Just so ya know, I like it. :]
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Awesome beginning! Keep going!
Rose Jameson chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
hehehe she pushed him into water. lol cant wait for more hehehe
unconnected14 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I loved this chapter too. It is different from the other one but in a good way. Update soon.
lulujynxgemini chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
i enjoyed reading this, lol! it's quite amusing!
thoughtsofwisdom chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
So I really liked this, you are going to continue it right...

As for Spencer i would adore the Ricky Ricardo thing(whom I also like)of going off and speaking in another language. That is sexy to me. Ah well.

I like Willa, hopefully that is not her full name and really want to see where this is going to go.

Update(anythng really) soon.
FDA Approved chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Great start! I already love Spencer ;) and Willa seems pretty cool. I can't wait to see where you take this. Update soon!

FDA Approved
katieee chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Ahaha. I love the 'quicker than you can say popcorn.'I loved the whole thing.]
Karlo chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Please keep writing _
LethargicLove chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Interesting concept, I can't wait to see how the story unfolds, haha.
bananasplit chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Me gusta. I like Willa, she pushed him into the fountian, haha. : )
715 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 Next »