Reviews for A Lesson In Love 101
blah chapter 10 . 7/8/2011
Dude this story is wicked awesome you better update soon and um can you update Nobody said it was easy? Cuz thats good too.
ravenhowards chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
Please update soon! I can hardly wait anymore
DianaSweetie chapter 7 . 6/20/2011
Perfect ending! I lo e th
DianaSweetie chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Umm .. I have the weirdest feeling that Willo (is tht her name) and Spencer will end up together .. But what about Ana? I'm not sure what to think about her, so for the miment I don't really care about her. Harsh? Lol

By the way.. LOVE THIS STORY!
A DreamWriter chapter 10 . 6/18/2011
I'm glad you're still thinking about this story; it's so good!
Cristina Ostler chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I just realized in your bio you said you love Jamie Bell. Me too. Gah, that's cool. :) toodles!
Cristina Ostler chapter 10 . 6/15/2011
Lovely...so, are you back for good? I gave up in '09 but you're back! Yeah! Soooo...what's happening in the next chapter? Hmm? Interesting stuff between Spencer and Willa? :)

Keep up the amazing work. Love it. Heart it. 'Kay, I'm done now.
Preposterous chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY.

I just love the flow, plot, and characters.

Any chance that you'll update it soon?
Loyal Fun chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
I hope you update very soon. I can't stop thinking about this story! You are a very good writer. I love the concept and the character development. There are, however, very small grammar mistakes. Other then that I love this story and I also love My Undetected Canoodling. Are you still working on that story as well? Thanks for the wonderful love stories :D
YOUR LOYAL READER chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
I really really love this story!

My favorite part:

"I was also imagining Spencer with more clothes on. I had him in a parka with snow pants and was trying to chose his socks (snowmen? Candy canes?)"

I totally could not stop laughing...I'm sure I made people at Starbucks think I was crazy...It was so worth it though...

UPDATE SOON!
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 10 . 6/2/2011
Oh it is great to see you back in action Secretive! I've been waiting for so long for this and I absolutely loved this chapter :) Hope you will be updating a bit more frequently though.
readergirl1 chapter 10 . 5/31/2011
I just read this entire story and freaking LOVE IT! I have to know what happens with Ana and Spencer, and Spencer and Willa.

Wonderful!
kitty chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
Just found this story, and really loving it.

Great job.

Hope you find the time to update regularly
alphabeatkaygee chapter 10 . 5/26/2011
I don't feel like logging in (lol) but anyways! Welcome back! I don't know if I ever reviewed this story but here it is. I love this story a lot and I hope you don't keep going on slight hiatuses lol. As long as you finish it I'm cool with it. I read majority of your stories anyway so same for those but this is just really great. I love the wit and the characters and just everything else. Maybe because Willa kind of reminds me of myself but whatever. Keep it up!
lukas10 chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
oh THANK YOU! i was already thinking i would never ever hear from this story again! :P

is so good! i can't believe he is spending the night at her house! and he is right, they have to act all head over heels over the other one if they want to pass as believable. and i have this weird feeling... he is sleeping either with her in her room or with one of her brothers... if not and if he is staying in War's room.. i asume he still has a room... they he will be stalked but all the members of his family!

:P