Reviews for A Lesson In Love 101
thisaccountisdeleted45 chapter 5 . 5/25/2011
oh my god! "i totally cant stop smiling...so i have to review this chapter!
intellectual titmouse chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
i hadn't realized how much i missed this story until i'd gotten the alert that it was updated. i won't beg for another one so soon, since i know what it's like to hit that wall, but . . . wow, that was great, revisiting these characters. i love all your characters and stories, so well-rounded and real. nice progression. and loooove Spencer!
Bluecoco100 chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
I'm so glad this story isn't dead at all! I actually love it! Also, SotE. Please continue, your stories are great :)
Exquisitely Chaotic chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
I just found this story while I was browsing and I have to say I haven't laughed that hard in awhile, so thanks, and great job on the story so far!
mizgardenia21 chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
Not gonna lie, I was insanely happy to see that you updated this. And it was a great chapter -we got a little more insight to Spencer's relationship with Ana and at least Willa's fever broke. Life is wonderful...and my birthday is coming up this week too...so that just made this week even better .
mylifeismine chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
omg, ive missed this story haha when i saw the story alert in my inbox i was like omg, i remember that story. update soooooon, i wanna know how it goess
Dreamerofthesky chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
Well I was very happy to see that you updated and haven't disapeared. :) Good chapter I thought the sauna scene was very funny. I noticed a couple mismatched words here and there but hey nobodies perfect. :) Anyway I'm excited for more :)
ghurl00 chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
He's such a sweet guy. I love the forehead kiss moment. I find it adorable. The type that gives you butterflies in the stomach.
EasilyDamaged chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
I was very pleasantly surprised to see this updated. Reading this reminded me why I love this so much. It's got that touch of humor that I enjoy and I'm really eager to see more chapters! :)
Melisa Massacre chapter 10 . 5/25/2011
I love these two almost as much as the two in MUC 3 I am glad that you have not disappeared! :)
ess3sandra chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Well Im happy, this is my fav. story that you are writing so dont feel guilty ) and I love that she love forehead kisses, they are the best. even better when the person who is kissing you is taller than you ) great to see some of spencer, is he really fake dating?
bluz chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
I seriously need a Spenser in my life, a man who can fix a car, lol. Love Spenser and Wilma, can't wait for the next chapter.
pseudo08 chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
I don't mind the late updates, as long as there's one! Your epic cliches are a must read thing. Update soon! You're really good!
quotata chapter 10 . 5/24/2011
Yay! An update! I'm so happy!

Any it was such a lovely chapter. I'm a bit worried for our lovely "couple" though... what if Willa's dad can read lips...
goodbyemylover chapter 10 . 5/24/2011