Reviews for A Lesson In Love 101
pseudo08 chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
this story totally got me teary eyed. my mom's been bugging me what the hell is wrong with me. I couldn't stop from laughing. the way you write it, it's superb. best fic I read this day.
pseudo08 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
your story sure is an eye catcher. I sure do start loving this one. Reading on. I give you a big thumbs up.
guardian-of-the-seven-sins chapter 9 . 5/8/2011
I like it and i have to say, i know what you mean about enjoying writing a non-angst. It like ice cream on a hot day
larafrancesca chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
You've not dropped it! It's been years since you up dated! Please come back to it. Please? Some fluff would be nice :) I think it's good that you have a story which doesn't have troubled character's centered in it. It's more light hearted plus, you did say you loved Willa and Spence. So I'm sure'd like to complete their story too, right? I hope you do!

Lara
The Dreaming Mermaid chapter 9 . 4/2/2011
update? this has got to be my favorite stories of yours (very possibly of all time P)! I really love that you can make it so interesting without putting too much drama into it. Don't get me wrong I love your other stories with drama but this seems so much lighter and humorous, much easier to just sit back and enjoy. You seriously ned to update... please? D
tnbt6 chapter 9 . 3/29/2011
Cute story.

I absolutely love the characters.

Continue?
Dreamerofthesky chapter 9 . 3/15/2011
LOVE this story! (I love all o yours) :) it's so god! I like how there not that much drama in it to. Not like I don't like drama but the break is nice! :) Spencer is the best I think he is my favorite! :D this is probaly te funniest one you have written! :D When Spencer pushed Wila in the foutain! Classic! I LOVED it! So god can't wait to see what happens! :D
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 9 . 3/7/2011
You do realize that St. Patrick's day is coming close again, yes? 3 years since your last update? :(

Hope you really don't abandon this story, it's great fluff!
everyoneisMISunderstood chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
I think it's totally awesome that you put songs from The Little Mermaid in the soundtrack for this chapter :)

I really think Spencer and Ana should break up. But I've still got a few chapters that you've posted, so we'll see if that happens!
lunabella chapter 9 . 2/12/2011
I'm crossing my fingers that this story will be updated soon :( I know it's been years but it's my favorite of yours...
pisces113 chapter 9 . 2/10/2011
omg i love this story. you are are a great writer, i cannot wait for the next chapeter. please update soon.
nickjerryjonas921 chapter 9 . 2/2/2011
Love this story! Please continue writing it!
Alixermixer chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I hope that after this long time that you still have this story on your brain. I hope that you can come back to finish this, please?
kelley chapter 9 . 11/28/2010
great story. what is going on with Ana though? If the dad is really FBI won't he discover that Spence is not Willa's bf? btw I look fwrd to your next chapter!
aliaschantra chapter 9 . 11/24/2010
I hope you get to update this story.

It's refreshing and a light read which is a must from time to time.

Sometimes, we just need to be reminded that life isn't always a drama and that there are great families out there.

Thanks for the story.