Reviews for Standing On the Edge
loivissa17 chapter 18 . 1/24
next chapter please! :D
seriously. you are GOOD at playing with readers' emotions...
crazydaisyyy chapter 15 . 12/12/2013
This story made my heart ache several times :')
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 17 . 8/31/2013
I know many reviewers before me have told you this- but please please please finish this story. This is the second time (...I think it's only the second time...might be the third...I HOPE NOT the fourth time) I've read all the way up to the eighteenth chapter and been very disappointed that the story is not complete. (Usually I check before I start a story so as to not get fall flat half-way through, but I forgot to this time, and I was too sucked in to go out of the story and check.) This story is the reason I love 'I'm still here' by John Rzeznik, and why my sister does as well -the story and the song. I remembered part of the way through that it sounded familiar, I think one time I even went through each chapter and listened to every song that you wrote on each chapter. I've never done that before! Ok so my point is- I know it's been awhile and you're probably already grown up and a therapist now and don't do fictionpress anymore and are completely out of touch with the characters so here's my suggestion: re-read the story and write the last couple chapters that are begging to be written. I don't even do fictionpress anymore -just the stories I really like every now and then- but your characters are easy to relate to even if some of the background characters are a little flat. This story has so much hope in it. Hope for every person that's been hurt or partially broken before. Don't take that hope away by not finishing this wonderful story that you started. (please.)
SwimmerGirl1118 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Hello, I just wanted to say that I love your stories, I was reading your Lesson in Love 101, saw something about LJ, and I assumed that was LiveJournal, so I was wondering you had moved there. If so how can I find you, i'm not sure how to work that site. Thanks :D
Guest chapter 18 . 6/8/2013
Your torturing us you know. Writing these amazing stories with unforgettable characters, then never finishing it. Let it end, you've been stringing me along for years now, please let it end...
MT chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
Oh my goodness. This is the best story I've ever read. Your characters are so complex, even the minor characters. I just love Lulu... And Javi... And Rosie... And then I realised this story is not finished. How is this story not finished? It's like the Mona Lisa being painted without her hair, or Stairway to Heaven missing the bridge... I mean, this story deserves to be finished! If you read this, please finish the story! And thank you for putting it here for all of us to read.
wept chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
Sad
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
Hiatus again? I really want to see what happens with your characters. Is it wrong for me to say that St. James is my favorite heroine out of all of your stories? I hope you update soon.
Tiakd chapter 18 . 12/26/2012
MORE PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING!
BrightBrightDarkness chapter 9 . 11/21/2012
Grrrrrr you disabled PMS :( I just wanted to know if you'd written any more SotE somewhere else? Likewise with ALIL101? Your stories are addictive! I love Javier, this one is actually quite heartbreaking. Which is why I need to read it through the end! Give me back my sanity please :D
brinalovesyouxx chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
Hello again! :) once more i am impressed with your wonderful writing skills. I have fallen inlove with the plot and the characters especially, not only in Javier and Rosaline's story but also in Thatcher and Nadine's story. And i know you last updated this a over a year ago, and same with the story of Thatcher and Nadine and their sequel, but please update as soon as you are able to. It's killing me (not literally of course) to not know what happens next, especially with something as big as the end of chapter 18 .
Other than that, i am so happy that i was able to read another one of your stories and i look forward to reading more.
Ps. Please update! :D xx
shrimp27 chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! :O please please please! But great story! (:
AranaBanana chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
Hey there!

I don't know why I took to long to start reading this story, when I am in complete awe before your other stories. I guess I was waiting for it to be completed. But I sure am glad I decided to give it a go, even though it seems you've given up on FictionPress. Or haven't you? Well, I sure hope you'll finish this story, some day. Because it's awesome. The characters are so amazing and deep. Not just a name and a basic description. They're made of emotions, and that's just awesome how well you portray them. They feel like real people. So I hope you will eventually finish this story - and then write some more!

But no matter what, thank you for writing and sharing this with us. You are amazing.
whisperedcares chapter 18 . 4/26/2012
So. I see this was updated a little more than a year ago...should I expect another chapter? Because I'd wait a long time for the next one...and maybe last? The story seems close to the end!

Seriously, I love your story, and I connect with it because I have no trust in men either and stuff has happened in my life I'd rather forget. So your story means a lot to me.

To be on honest, I'm very jealous of Rowe's friends. I really wish I had ones like hers haha Oh, and I love your taste in music - because it's good and not crappy XD

Your Avidly Addicted Reader,

Cara
Dite chapter 15 . 3/18/2012
I think Impossible by Shontelle can be Rose's theme and Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato can describe the story. I also think Whattya Want From Me by Adam Lambert is like Bree and Javier's theme.
742 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »