Reviews for Standing On the Edge
ChuGaEun chapter 19 . 5/27
I was actually dreading to come to this chapter though I know this wasn't the end yet.
I discovered this story last night and I think this is quite a masterpiece.
I hope you update soon when everything gets better on your end.
I'm excited for Javi and Rowe to be finally be together when Rowe admits and tells him those three words.
Kudos to you. I'll be waiting for the next update even if how long it takes. :)
ChuGaEun chapter 15 . 5/26
What did you mean when you said that there was a possibility of Elle becoming Jere and Rowe's step-sister?
Sally chapter 1 . 5/25
when are you goingf to upload again?
Btw, I am glad Rosaline is comin along. I really like your stories, the only thing I hate is how the girls are either so dense and only seem to create problems for boys, from Nadine in QofQR, to your other story as analytical calico. Rosaline is different, maybe that's why I like her the best out of all your heroines.
Update soon please, although I know you're busy XD
frouwe chapter 19 . 5/19
I can't believe you're back(ish)? It's been so long, but your stories (and this one more than all) occupied a little bit of my younger self's heart, and I'm really glad to get closure for Rosaline, Javier and the girls.

I'd forgotten how much my heart ached for these two and their HUGE trust issues, the exact way their excess of confidence and simultaneous lack thereof mirror each other's (what did me in from the beginning, tbh), and now his overwhelming faith in Rowe's savior complex... ANYWAY, I want to see more of Bree and of Rowe's brother (and I take it we're getting sex wink wink?)

Sorry for the crazy review, I swear I'm usually more coherent. I hope all is well with you. Don't drop off the face of Earth again!
gaelle chapter 19 . 1/30
i love ur stories so much. please update soon
happy chapter 19 . 12/15/2014
I'm so glad ur back. I hope everything works out well for you.
loivissa17 chapter 19 . 12/11/2014
thank You for writing! please update soon! :)
loivissa17 chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Secretive, i'm pretty sure i've read your stories before. i remember the feels.
but it's been so long that i don't remember the characters or the stories anymore. hope i get the time to reread them. ...
you are a great writer. :)
Melly chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
Oh my God! You are back and even better. After reading this chapter one would never guess you were away for an extended period. The essence of Javi and Rosie are still intact. Welcome back and you leave QOAQR and NSIWE alone, there is no need to re-work either of them. I am so happy right now. Yesssss.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/16/2014
YAY! I'm so excited that you started writing again! You know what I missed the most? Author's notes, I don't see many author's notes on this site anymore. Also I'm really sorry to hear about all that stuff that's been going on with you, I can definitely relate. And I'm glad you've got your passion back, although it probably never left, just hiding under all the stress, waiting to come out when it was safe and you could breathe again. I just realized I'm going to have to reread all your stories again so I can be up to date when you post new chapters. This is going to be fun!
Lizzie chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
Hi! I may be one of those fictionpress readers from years ago who abandoned the site, mainly after all the plagiarism stuff was going on, and many of the best authors were removing their writing from the site to protect their intellectual property. I first started reading your stories in 2003 with When You Own the Universe. At the time, I was just starting high school, and your stories were wonderful YA romance. Have you considered self-publishing at all?
bellaleftearth chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
Yaaayyyy! I didn't believe it when I got the notification of an update! welcome back, you were most definitely missed. I'm truly sorry for all that happened to you, and I wish you nothing but good to come.
AranaBanana chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
Welcome back! If I weren't in class right now, I'd be squealing and dancing and whooping and... you get the point. I'm just so happy one of the best FP authors ever is back (yes, that is you). And after seeing so many awesome stories dropped and never picked back up, it's just amazing to know that atleast one of them will have a happy ending (well, it better!). /fangirl
And I'm sorry to read that things haven't gone smoothly for you these past years, but hopefully they'll get better from here.
stripedleopard chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
I'm so happy you're back! I'm sorry to hear about your personal life and it sounds like it's getting better for you! I had to reread the whole story again when you posted this chapter but that's okay because I LOVE IT! :-)
ess3sandra chapter 19 . 11/4/2014
fantastic update! great to have you back! Im sorry for your loss and for the lemons life has thrown at you! But I'm glad your up and making lemonade )
770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »