Reviews for Standing On the Edge
Life Love Sanity chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
I honestly did think the alert was a joke. Like I thought it would just be an author's note saying you were taking the story down. Imagine my happiness when I saw it was a chapter!

YAY!

And I'll probably go back and reread the whole story because I've missed it, now. But I'm so glad you're going to continue! I'm excited to hear about Javier's plan. I just want it to work out so they can be happy!

Ah, ok please update again soon! Love it!
LadyluckAJ chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
I am SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!

I am glad that you decided to come back and finish what you started. Your characters have deep and real that they have jumped off the pages and into my mind. i was checking all the time to see if you have decided to updated and after awhile of not seeing one, i kind of stopped but then to see this on my backberry as an e-mail alert this morning i first thought it was a joke and then i was jumping for joy and reading away.

Great update and i can't wait to see what Javier has planned.
EasilyDamaged chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
Oh you're back! :D What a wonderful surprise. For me, I've become so in love with your Willa & Spencer and cannot wait to see where the story leads them.

This looks great too by the way. I think you're doing well with the characters still. :)
E. M. Isle chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
still reading and enjoying your work! hopefully i'll get another surprise soon and find an alert for the next chapter in my inbox. xoxo
jennycraig10 chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
Welcome back.

I know it's hard and scary when someone plagiarizes. I haven't had it happened to me yet, or I haven't noticed anything yet. But despite the threat of that out there, I still want to post on fictionpress because, I don't know... I feel like it's my home. It's where my characters are able to be heard... And there are readers out there devoted to stories here and they make writing fun and meaningful for me when I read their reviews and they give their honest opinion about my writing (good or bad). They push me to write, especially when my own muse can't do it.

So basically what I'm saying is, hey I'm a devoted reader of yours. Have been since the very beginning. And time and time again, I find myself coming back to your writing and your writing inspires me and makes me smile every time. And I just want to say thank you. Thank you for coming back, and taking the risk, and for just writing again for these characters.

Thank you for still being an inspiration. You still have a lot of readers. Readers who are devoted and who love your characters.

Don't forget that. Especially when you want to quit.

Waiting for the next update,

jennycraig10
PandyMi chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
YAY! *happy dance* you back! Finally. Welcome back.

This chapter was well written and Big-J still sounds like his cute adorable self.

Also,Jav started looking deep under Rosaline's tough exterior and I like it how she comes out being truly beautiful, inside and out.

Rosaline's, slowly but surely, coming out from under her shell, so that's good.

UPDATE ASAP!
Lethe's Oblivion chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
Hey, I'm really glad that you did actually decide to update, and I'm so excited for the development between Rosaline and Javier. I just wanted to let you know that if you post on , your work can't be copied/pasted. That can't entirely eliminate the possibility of some ass coming along and using your ideas, but it's a little more security than FP affords.
firestar267 chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
I must admit I was scared this was going to be an authors note when I saw this in my inbox! I grinned like an idiot when I saw it was a chapter though.

I am sorry about all of the trouble you have had. Have you considered maybe posting elsewhere? I follow an author who left fictionpress to post on her own site and I know many post on livejournel. I know you will probably have already thought about any other options, I'm just saying that I would be happy to follow you wherever to be able to read your story and I'm sure pretty much everyone else would too.

I thoroghly enjoyed reading this, bringing Ros and Javi together through Ellen was a genious idea, it worked really well. And just shows how Javi is a truely nice guy.

I loved reading what he thinks of the girls too.

The line that got me more than the others, the one that I loved, was the "why won't you collect me?" for Javi to watch Ros go to all lengths to care for her friends was really touching compared to how she's pushing him away, he needs to be looked after! That's especially shown by him counting his cuts. (I love Sonic :)) They deserve to be together!

Seriously, your writing is amazing this is one of my favorite stories, its just so well written, personal and deep.

Thanks for the brilliant read, and I cannot wait for more!
ghurl00 chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
Oh wow, it's been ages. I'm so glad that you updated!:)

I'm looking forward for the future chapters.:)
Happy Reader chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
I'm sure I'm not the only one but you definitely still have me as a reader! I have loved your stories and have followed most of them from Day 1. I'm excited that you're starting again on each story. You have wonderful talent-I love your characters. Glad to know you're back.
quotata chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
Welcome back!

For some reason, when I saw the email alert I was more convinced that you were posting a new chapter than calling it quits (80-20) and I'm so glad my gut feeling was right!

To be honest, I can't decide whether Javier sounds like himself 100%because I'm going from memory and I have Rosaline's POV stuck in my head (That should be a massive hint for me to re-read the first 13 chapters 'eh? -"). However, it has the right feel...

Thanks for wanting to continue sharing with us despite your fears.
soaps'nsuds chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
i give you love
g chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
well look who it is. I immediately had to read this update when i saw it in my inbox. not disappointed at all, just keep the updates coming.
Taiyl chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
I'm glad you back and I hope you will continue. Also hope that you finish My Undetected Canoodling which is my favorite story of yours.
SoulSam chapter 14 . 10/25/2010
finding an update notice for this in my inbox was seriously the highlight of my day :)

no matter how long you take to bring out a new chapter for any of your stories, i'll definitely still be beyond excited to read it. they are just that good, and it sucks that you had to deal with all that plagiarism crap. i sincerely hope that those people will get a clue and there won't be a repeat ever again. i'm just really grateful that you've decided to continue writing and posting in spite of everything. you rock :)
774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »