Reviews for Standing On the Edge
jessie0754 chapter 13 . 2/7/2010
Argh, she left? Damn damn damn.

And by the way? I'm glad you made Rosaline flawed. It pisses me the hell off when people make characters that are perfect, and don't really mature as the story goes along.

Actually, I've noticed that you usually make your female protagonists more flawed than their male counterparts (When you own the universe is an example-she was so prejudiced about him, and he just went along with it [at least, that's how I remember it]).

And I'll just end with... turtles are awesome :D
MelodieCC chapter 13 . 12/23/2009
please continue! i was so into this and then i was horrified to find that there is no more chapters. this is a really great story and i desperately wanted to know what happens next. :)
MelodieCC chapter 10 . 12/23/2009
OMG! He has to been drugged by his "friend"; i knew there were something fishy going on the moment he gave that cup to Javier. Poor guy... :)
MelodieCC chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
i really like Javier; he is a nice character though i feel bad for him. :)
MelodieCC chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
nice job with the story so far; i think it's gonna be an interesting one. :)
annne chapter 13 . 11/26/2009
I am really enjoying this story. I also I loved the comment about 10 things I hate about u my favorite movie I miss Heath too :( please update soon
ghurl00 chapter 13 . 11/7/2009
I ove this story! It's great, the pace is just right. The characters blend really well. Update soon?
igot4 chapter 13 . 11/5/2009
Ok, so I said in one of my reviews for your story A Lesson In Love 101 was my fav... Well scratch that THIS ONE, is now my fav. I love your writing when I can fell every emotion you write about ... Thats good writing to me. Your very talented ... MY GOHSH I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! I know you have a life besides writing all day but as a big fan of Javier and Rosie I beg you to please please hurry with the next update... and its ok if you make it a really really long chapter :o)
Igot4 chapter 10 . 11/4/2009
WOW! I cant believe he's going to do all three...

Have question, I don't think I got a good description of Rosaline can you tell me what she looks like I always love to have a mental picture of characters I read about. I don't know if I missed it or what, but I don't know if she's black, white, or oriental all I got was she had straight hair.
igot4 chapter 8 . 11/3/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
Duuude chapter 13 . 10/16/2009
Thank you!

You FINALLY updated! And I don't really remember much or what's going on really (I'll have to re-read) but it was amazing! I love Javier! L-O-V-E. LOVE HIM.

please don't take a year again. :)
shesaidhesaid chapter 13 . 9/27/2009
Definitely one of my favorite stories on FictionPress. I really admire how real you're able to make your characters seem so real and relatable. I also like the fact that Javier and Rosaline aren't portrayed as perfect, straight-laced characters. It's nice to see that they're flawed, just as any regular person would be. I'll definitely be on the edge of my seat waiting for another update. Hope you find a muse you can hang onto!
pattEcake chapter 13 . 9/18/2009
UPDATE. NOW. OR ELSE.
dandering chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
i can't even begin to express how enormously happy i am to see this story updated! it was literally the high point of my day :)
Bookflower chapter 13 . 8/24/2009
I've been reading through all of your stories, under both pennames. I really enjoy your writing, and I love that your characters are so honestly flawed.

I really understand Bree though. When someone that close to you attempts suicide, it's not something you're going to forget. It runs through your head for years later, even when they have just about sorted themself out and are happy now. It's still scary - it's something you never really get over, I think. It's not something you talk about any more, but it still bothers you. And when you hear your mum going really sombre on the phone, you still get jittery, because it brings back memories you wish you didn't have.

So yeah, the cases are rather different, but I get why she won't leave it alone. I really do... But I wish I didn't.

And please countinue with this... I'd be very sad if it sat un-updated for another year.

Bookflower