Reviews for Standing On the Edge
miss-life chapter 13 . 8/21/2009
Is it really sad that this update made my day?

It is. I know it is. /

It's just that I find your stories very refreshing and good, so they suck me in. :D

I'm not going to rush you to update, take your own time! (Just don't discontinue the story :( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!)

I've really missed Javier and Rosaline and this chapter was great! I can't wait the big confrontaion and getting to know Jeremiah was amazing too. He sounds like an okay person ;)

Have a great day,

Tina
righthere431 chapter 13 . 8/18/2009
Come Rose! Talk to Javier!
ileum chapter 13 . 8/11/2009
This story's good. I love Javier's character.
rebmetpes-86 chapter 13 . 8/10/2009
Glad to see you're still working on this story. I really want to see what happens to "St. James" and Javier lol. I'm one for sporadic updates too, so I completely understand. Sometimes I can sit down to the computer and type up pretty much the whole chapter in no time at all. Other times it takes me a lot longer. A part of me really wanted Rosaline to take the first step and at least knock on his door this chapter, but of course I will have to (im)patiently wait for your next update :P

I did really appreciate the backstory explaining Rosaline's sourness towards men. I really agree with what her brother said, that she's still not over Joe and thus she is seeing Joe in all the other guys of the world, including Javier. And I really like the fact that this time it seems to be the girl that needs the most transformation rather than the guy and the fact that it is the girl that thinks she is the high and mightier one and has to learn that maybe they she's not as far above him as she previously thought.

Quite a lengthy comment, but in this case the words just flew from my fingers. Hope to have another update soon.
Smile Back chapter 13 . 8/10/2009
I'm So glad you're back!

Even if it is just a chapter, I love reading whatever you have to write )

I loved the conversation between Rosaline and her brother D

Also, the whole background information really helped understand her character. I cannot wait to read the next time Rosaline and Javier talk!
Divisionred chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
Welcome back and thanks for the update. Great story.
XXLV chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
"kidnap a muse" LOL.

i liked the chapter. the development is progressive and i like the pace that it's going at... even though i would kill to see them finally understanding each other. will rosa ever know of javi's secret?

i guess i understand rosaline's reason for not being able to trust Javi. but even though she's pushing him away, she's still hurting herself in the process, so why doesn't she just make the trip worth while, you know what i mean?

i also liked the peptalk between brother and sister. her brother's reason for stringing along girls was - not nice - but understandable, and i liked his reason, rather than him just enjoying his short time with as much females as possible. -insert roll of the eyes-

haha. okay. i want to thank you for updating, even though your muse as ran away. :) LOL, guess you found its remains and scraped it together.

sigh.

happy writing!
D-Mish chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I'm loving this :)
We Used To Wait chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
Ugh, Rose seriously bothers me to the core. She makes a big deal about something and then backs out? Annoying! Honestly.

And how can anyone DO that to Javier? I know she has issues, but really? I couldn't find it in me to do that. I know, i know, it's a defence mechanism, but she goes way too far. I guess that's the part that's so annoying to me.

anyway, update soon! it's been so freakin long! :(

love.
violet-eyez chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
aww she hurt him so much and she doesn't even kno it
Just Tacos chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
I'm so glad that we finally have an update...I know how fast time can fly and how, before you know it, a significant period of time has passed. Also, I can imagine how hard it is to focus on this story when A) you have a writer's block; B) you and several of your writing peers have suffered greatly at the hands of plagiarists.

I can't help but to be frustrated at Rosaline, but I know that I shouldn't because even she doesn't know the whole story behind Javier's home life. I want them to make some progress, but I understand that something extremely major to happen where she practically slammed in the face with the truth, like with Remembrance and Jonah. Hopefully, it'll be soon...Javier deserves a happy ending ]

Thank you so very much for the update and I can't wait to read what's next for them...as well as for your other stories (A Lesson in Love 101 and My Undetected Canoodling) *nudge* *nudge*

*wink* *wink*
September Sapphire chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
OH MY GOSH AN UPDATE! YAY! oh my goshh rosaline grow some muthaeffin balls and talk to the boy before her tries killing himself again!...your not gnna let him try to kill himself again are you? ugh update this biatch son! love this story!
sherbetsi chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
Really late? I think that's a bit of an underestimation. Is this like your comeback update for all your stories? You are a great writer, don't ever forget that and I really hope you have refound your muse.

Sian x
hezja chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
:O :O you must update immediatelyy again which more javier-ness..and lol loved the bro sis talk :D
LondonLi chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
Thanks so much for the update on this! I really enjoy this story and I actually like Rosaline. Her actions are justified, even if she needs to grow from her experiences still. And it's interesting to see Javier regret his actions because it does come back around to bite you. Thanks again for the update; hope your muse sticks around for awhile.
774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »