Reviews for Standing On the Edge
quotata chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
I am ecstatic about your update! Not just because SOtE is now progressing and I can find out what's going to happen, but I'm glad that one of my all time authors is still around and writing.

The first few paragraphs shocked me at first. Understanding this side of Rosaline. Knowing the true depths of human nature..

Then there was Javier being so out of it. But I love it. Loving it. Love the stories that you weave.

s2.
chng234 chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
javier n rosaline r so miserable.. i think both of them shld give each other a chance n be together...
Kicon chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
Oh my gosh, I love this story. It evoks so much emotion in me that I literally started crying during this chapter. I love how Javier is flawed, that's what I like in characters. That's why I don't like Edward Cullen (That's right people, shoot me if you must) because he's too untouchable, too perfect. Great story.

~Kicon
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
. . . I don't even know what to say. I would assume that I was quite interested in this story before. It sounds like it was pretty good. You probably should've did a summary of what occurred before at the beginning. That usually helps. I'll probably go back and try to recap or something. Hopefully updates come soon. Till next chapter!
abcdefgh chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
After reading all these chapters, I must say that this is a great story. Your characters are well-developed, even though they're flawed, but their flaws only make them more realistic, more human.

Keep writing and update soon! Hope some inspiration comes to you.
LadyluckAJ chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
I am so happy to see that you have updated this story. I do not hate Roseline at all, i just wish that she would be "Brave" like her brother said and just give Javier a chance like her needs. I truly believe that she is the person that he needs to believe in him and give him a chance. I am glad that they did get a chance to speak and that he was able to just tell her everything that he wanted to say. Now the ball is in her court and i hope she just faces the truth.

Thanks for the update and i am really happy that you are continuing with this story.
abcdefgh chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Your protagonist is very opinionated (and seems to have anger issues). I noticed that she seems to get her understanding of the opposite sex from watching a lot of TV and movies. Of course, her feelings make sense, based off her family life.

Did you name your protagonist with the intention of alluding to Romeo and Juliet? And by the way, this reminds me a bit of the play The Taming of the Shrew, or the movie 10 Things I Hate About You, which is an adapatation of said play.

Interesting...
ess3sandra chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
the qoute describes what im going trough right now as well. really good words. a shame that rosalyn cheickened out talking to him because now shell find out aboput him having had sex with her friend, the twim sister. im glad your back, your story is really good and i enjoy every minute of it!
DiddlingFiddles chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
Evolved.

:) I pictured that evolved conversations a lot funnier than I think you meant it to be.

Evolved men.
sappyromancelvr chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
AWW.

Amazing amazing!

Javier is such a great character. You writing is really good.

Update soon!
Avidreader222 chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
yay, im so happy you updated! i really liked this chapter, although it was a long time coming(;

thats all right, it was worth the wait, but i do hope you update any/every story very soon!
Ms.Romantic chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
omgoshh

FINALY

i enjoyed itt

but i want javier and her TOGEHTER lol
foxycometwong chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
I read your story in one sitting and I couldn't believe there wasn't a button for the next chapter after this one. LOL

And I have to say, I was practically crying through the majority of your chapters. I don't cry normally over stories, so this a big thing for me. And well, this story hit a lot of points. Both from Javier and Rosaline's point of view.

You captured their personalities so well, and they aren't block characters that you grow tired after a while. You actually want to sit and read through what's happening in their lives. Even if their problems aren't original, they are still very realistic and well, that's what makes this story wonderfully written.

Please update soon?
happy ever afterxx chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
If you find that muse please send it my way, it's been 2 months since I last updated :) believe me I don't mind the irregular updates. I love this story :) and poor Rosaline and poor Javier! More soon?
Jackie I chapter 13 . 8/5/2009
Thanks for updating! This was a very well put together chapter. There are some typos throughout but other than that I didn't notice anything in major need to fixing. I liked that we learned about Row's past...especially because it justifies her actions. Please update this!
774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »