Reviews for Standing On the Edge
Nikki chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
Vow, you write so well. I've been waiting for an update for so long and when I read this chapter I never wanted it to end. So much so that I read it twice as slow as I normally would, relishing on every word of yours. And the situation with your family is as embarrasing as ever. I can understand what a doting family who want to read your story can do. Been there, done that :) Anyway, congratulations for your twenty third. Dont forget that some people are craving for your words. So please update soon.
Jada Writes chapter 18 . 2/23/2011
Loving your story. Can't wait for the next chapter!

- J
WishBlade chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
Amazing chapter as usual ]
WishBlade chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Javier's pretty damn sexy-Rosaline and him? Yeah, made for each other. ]
WishBlade chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Hahahaha, oh my god, this is hilarious! I started cracking up practically every 2 lines ] Definitely loving the story!
Catalina.Rina chapter 18 . 2/16/2011
This. Story. Is. Amazing.

I don't even have words for how much I appreciate this story. I relate so much to both of the charactors, and the fact that this story can pull me in, dig deep into my heart, and really be delved into the story is truly amazing. I haven't read anything like this in a very long time. This might sound exagerated, but it's not. This story really affects me and I love it.

Their love is so powerful and so moving. I'm so happy that I found this story.

Thank you.
Eefs chapter 18 . 2/15/2011
I found your story on skow in the nominations section and i am without a doubt voting for you.

Keep up the wonderful and amazing work and please update soon because i'm at the stage that i crave this story. Thank you for being awesome :)
Diana chapter 18 . 2/8/2011
very well written as always. i still remember how it made my preteen heart thud to read about thatcher and nadine the first time around.

as a more seasoned critic however, i think you should try to stop labelling characters, or repeating their labels. let the characters create their own personalities rather than saying lulu is "the heart" and etc. sometimes it sounds a little cliche.

eagerly awaiting your next chapter.
Roman Candles chapter 18 . 2/5/2011
I'm glad to see you're back writing again. I know how easy it is to get frustrated and caught up in life. I really love how you write your characters and I'm jealous that you make your stories so seamless. Would you be updating My Undetected Canoodling or A Lesson in Love 101? They haven't been updated in a long time, and I would really love to read more from them.
YourStar91 chapter 18 . 2/3/2011
Rosaline is awesome, totally kickass :D, she really stood up to those bullies... i wish i had been that strong when i was younger.

Aww, she's collecting Javier :D.

loved this chapter so much :).

My birthday is on saturday, so i feel like it was an early birthday present that i got to read this :D.
BettyBoo chapter 18 . 2/2/2011
another great chapter that went straight to the heart - man, you're brilliant! so freakin brilliant!
violet-eyez chapter 18 . 1/31/2011
can't wait for her to start beating up people
gulistala chapter 18 . 1/30/2011
Oh wow that's intense. I just want to pull them all into a hug and never let go. (
firestar267 chapter 18 . 1/30/2011
Oh my god. The scene where Ros shoves Bens head into the locker. That was amazing.

Seriously you are such a genius, the comparisons between Javi and Lulu? Everything she sad about how strong Lulu is she's going to have to apply to Javi, it'll knock her off her feet when she realises she has too, it was such a smart move.

So nice to see things moving now, she's finally realised that even if she cant tell him she loves him out loud yet that that shouldnt stop her from trying to help him. Not to be harsh on her at all, everything you had Lulu say sums that up, but it is about damned time she got a move on! :P

I seriously love how invested you are to the stories of all your characters, if you were only bothered about Ros and Javi, their story wouldnt be as effective.

I just want to run into your narrative and give everyone a massive hug! Well, not everyone clearly... That makes me sound crazy I know but youre just so good at writing realistic characters!

I cant wait for more, your updates always brighten my day, I've been looking forward to reading this ever since you updated!
firestar267 chapter 17 . 1/30/2011
Jer's a good brother, lol it can't be brilliant encouraging your sister to go for it with a guy but you've shown how even he understands Javi and Ros are great together, and he knows her well enough to give her that final push - at least she has now admitted she loves him!

For some reason I really loved the line 'No one could flourish in a home like this.' - it just sums up Javis home life really well and in a very sad way

You wrote this chaper brilliantly, it really showed how big of a step it was for Ros to acknowledge she loves Javi, realise the kind of things she has always missed about him before - like how haunted/tired he is and to go to him.

It was really touching to read, its amazing how you write your characters so deeply - how you showed the difference between Ros not trusting with her body and Javi not trusting with his heart, it was so realistic.

I think Ros should cook for Javi soon, that would be nice :)

"No one that has had my heart has ever had my body." Just wow. What a brilliant line.

On a final note, to use your own word - Javi talking to Sonic? Most adorable thing ever :)
774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »