Reviews for Standing On the Edge
alitalia chapter 17 . 12/3/2010
oh yay you're finally back! i hope you stay! good chapter! so much agony and so many sad characters. sigh. however, they're all really interesting and definitely not one dimensional-very realistic. i've missed this story.

and i hope you update my undetected canoodling because you left us with a cliffhanger like three years ago :)
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 17 . 12/3/2010
Aww! They're finally getting somewhere! This is great. Update soon please!
Just Tacos chapter 17 . 12/2/2010
I'm not sure if I've reviewed this story before, but I absolutely love it. It was nice to finally see Rosaline's internal progression to finally seeing that she loves Javier, sort of reminding me of Javier's internal "battle" as well.

I can't wait until she finally vocalizes her feelings to him. She was soo close and if only she opened her mouth when she was having that last internal monologue!

Aside from the story, I'm so excited that you're back on FP (and have been for awhile. I've been extremely lame and haven't posted a review until now.) I still remember when you wrote I was actually online (probably playing a game) when I saw the new e-mail indicator on my yahoo toolbar. I thought it was going to be a story I didn't care all that much about, but when I saw it was you posting a new chapter of one of my favorite stories of yours, I'm pretty sure squealed out loud! I'm trying to work on reviewing more, but I can never think of too many things to say besides telling the author what they already know about the chapter they just wrote .

I can't wait to read what you have next for Rosaline and Javier!
Alixermixer chapter 17 . 12/1/2010
After reading this all I want to say is "God, Rosalina. You made it that far and you still want to run" Javier is going to be soo screwed up after this one.
YourStar91 chapter 17 . 12/1/2010
She's going to stop running soon right ?.

God, i'm so sad for him :/, he's such a great guy, sure he isent perfect but he just needs her to save him...

The chapter almost made me cry :/, because i know how Rosaline feel very well, we have some of the same opinians when it comes to guys...

Please Can i steel Javier ?, he's just so sweet :), i have never met a guy like that in my life before :/.
renegade01 chapter 17 . 12/1/2010
funny chapter title. rosaline's reluctance is a little frustrating but understandable. there's loads of emotion poured into this story, which you write really well. can't wait for more. ;)
ghurl00 chapter 17 . 11/30/2010
DAYUM! Rosaline should have said it. I feel bad for Javier now...
Two Steps Back chapter 17 . 11/30/2010
So first off I'll just tell you what was going through my head while she was making physical advances on him;

"Oh, no, no, no! Not yet, Rowboat, not yet."

And to answer your question, yes you did add more anxiety! But it's okay because a little good came out of it. Not much, but still.

I'm practically on the edge of my seat (much like Javi, I'm sure), waiting for her to say those words. I want her to say it, but at the same time I'm shaking my head no. Keep him guessing.

The sad part is that I *do* trust Javier with her, however,some part of me still thinks she should slow down physically until she can at least show him how she feels without sex. Does that make sense?

I am really glad you plan on getting published someday! Plot/characterization-wise you're totally ready in my opinion, and your writing style, I've noticed from older works, has progressed so much.

Oh, and by suicidal story I meant the cutting of the wrists parts. Usually when I read stories like that they put me in a somber mood. I read one the first time and it put me in a funk for almost a week, but, like I said, you have nice way of balancing it out for me.

Haha, Mr. Whittaker cracks me up, much like his daughter, but I'll try and stay on track here.

That is a long title, but I like it. I'm going to go see if I can find it so I can hear it.

That's good to hear about MUC, I'll be waiting patiently for both.

And on a final note: Don't rush into anything, Roseline! :P

-Zara
Fierce85 chapter 17 . 11/29/2010
Why, you're welcome. I love making people happy! And this chapter was great! Can't wait until the next one! Haha I totally agree with what you say about Glee :) Rosaline and Javier are such great characters! Poor Javi! Rosie's not making it easier on him! I wonder what is gonna happen next!
Carolinelane chapter 17 . 11/29/2010
Whew! I never thought Rosie would act so fast after being confronted. I 'm really glad all feelings are out in the open now and nobody's thinking the other doesn't care for them. Can't wait for the next chapter.
FeatherfooD chapter 17 . 11/28/2010
I just rediscovered this story and I would like to say... I love Javier. Seriously. :)

Looking forward to more chapters! (About Rowe and Javi, but Nadine and Thatcher too, eh?)
mj0379 chapter 17 . 11/28/2010
love it! I hope she overcomes this fear soon... can't wait for the next update!
SmokiMoki chapter 17 . 11/28/2010
Great story (: I didn't expect to like the romance genre much, but I have really enjoyed reading. I love Javi! He's perfect without being TOO perfect, great combination, and the whole world you've built works so well. Keep it up!
violet-eyez chapter 17 . 11/28/2010
will she tell him that she loves him?
grumpirah chapter 17 . 11/28/2010
well, so much for growing a pair of balls.
774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »