Reviews for Funeral For a Diamond
Empty Darkness Within My Soul chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
god, that was beautiful. it was so poetic, so flowing. even without names, or a proper introduction to the two characters, it was very obvious what had happened.

I'm definitely adding this to my favorites.
R0ck3rAng3l4444 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
wow that was... deep
Dragons Willow chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
HOLY CRAP ON A STICK AND CALL IT A JALAPENO!

wow, your writing is absolutely fanominal! your use of words, imagery, pain, beauty and wow...blew me straight across the vision you painted before me! such a sad tale, but beautiful in the detail taken to assure his love an innocent afterlife...stunning. i aspire to be so intimate with such wonderful ways of portrayal of the good, the bad, and the terrifyingly beautiful! *standing ovation*

(O_O) Dragons Willow...i'll just say it once more...WOW!
Anna chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Wow! Hauntingly beautiful! The descriptions of your scenarios were PERFECT! I felt as if I was in the same room watching him work on his lady love. How sad for him to be with her. Their last moments together will only be a painful heartbreaking memory of her stillness. BRAVO on a wonderful written MASTERPIECE!

Anna

(Ajeff of
Count of Casualty chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
Once again, another breathtaking story. I get the impression that the mortuary beautician was the groom-to-be and he is now dressing his bride for her funeral when they should be on a honeymoon. I dunno. That's what I got out of it. P

Excellent job! ;)
Randomisation chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
woah very sad! nice writing.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Wow, quite the haunting piece. Your images and the way you say things are so original. It's very nicely done. I am really a fan of your writing style. It's very unique. Great work on this. Keep writing! :)
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
ok- one more thing I like about your pieces is the way you explore such... unexpected romance. If it can be called that. A corpse and a moritcian. Anyone else but you, and it would probably reek of all sorts of wrong, and yet... I dunno. You always manage to capture a bittersweet flavor that leaves me coming back for more. lol.
Riley J. Overton chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Wow. This really hit me hard for some reason. But it's beautiful! I love it. Absolutely love it. I love all the stuff you write, seriously. It's beautiful. Keep up the good work. Much love.
Circus chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
"But she would shine like a glass seraph when the lid was removed for the wake, every part of her radiating unmasked, heartbreaking white..." Gorgeous. It's all absolutely gorgeous. It feels very bright, like the scene is washed in a high concentration of white light, making everything sort of glow in the reader's imagination. Or, at least, in my imagination. Damn good job.