Reviews for Arrogance
EyesEmphatic chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
I don't think you even need the last line - "I just might not have your back" works well without following with a cliche.

This is something a lot of people could relate to, I certainly do! It really is great. Well done :)
tangledwebweweave chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Wow. That was great! I am feeling exactly the same...Keep it up! Great job. :D
Neaera chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
PAMMY! Ah! It's been rly rly long! I missed you! lol Any-who. On subject. This reminds me of this rly rly annoying girl I know who talks about all her famous relatives (or how they know someone who knows someone who knows someone...pathetic) and all about her, but she doesn't give a squat about what other people have to say. My favorite line: "You expect a compliment just for breathing" ah I want to frame it. Hang it up on my wall. Point at the annoying girl and be like "ha! You annoying... person!"... I dunno, would the excuse that I'm in a really good mood make anything...? Eh sure. Ah! I wish I could express myself as you do, you have this unique talent for just putting words together and making you think :o)

KEEP IT UP!
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
can't be bothered signing in... heh. I really like this, what a bitch! I just want to kill people like that... grr. it seemed to almost settle into a rhyme at the end which was nice. Its good.
Icthoid Matro Coselos chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Good peice! (finally you're writing again!) I have an instance similar to what this describes, so i can relate the feelings, and it's well described. Good job, i'll be reading the stuff you posted _ untill next time, TTFN
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
Pammy...my love..how goes it? I congratulate you on two things..1 - for this poem, it is marvellous...so power packed and full of straight forward emotion, thats wot i love about your stuff...your not a 'fake' writer, your stuff is pure and from the heart - well done_

And 2 - you got me to review you, iv been off FP for ages 2 - i havent really posted anything at all, its like - i have kinda retired from here, but mi promise to you is that I shall stick to your stuff and continue to review you ALWAYS_

Love Josh