Reviews for Dance of the Chimera
Coli Narago chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
No! This cannot be the end! The last update cannot have been five years ago! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo o! *gets into fetal position* This cannot be happening to me...
colinarago chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
I love Milina. Can I have one? Please? I'd kind of like one with wings, and just to be my friend, not my servant. Though, if she could pick up my room a bit, organize my xbox games...
Colinarago chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is amazing. :D
The story is interesting, I love your writing style, and honestly, your characters are interesting so far. Especially Knox, though. I ca't wait to find some more out about Taverus' personality. :)
la cocaina chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
What there isn't more? Ah! This is so enteraining how could you not update this?
papermachee chapter 8 . 8/26/2010
I really really like this :)

I only recently found this and I was hooked and could not stop reading. Needless to say I was disappointed with the fact I could not continue on after chapter 8 but if you don't update again (or at least for a while) I guess I can make it up? haha

So yeah, I really like this and I wanted you to know :]
Madame Penguin chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
I love it when people come up with sybolism in fortune telling in their stories. It always makes me smile and wish I could be playing along with them just to see what I would get. Did you make this form of fortune telling yourself or is there an actual game?

...Gosh I am wondering how everything is going to work out with that wife of his...it confuses the heck out of me and makes me come up with a whole new story about how as he is off being trapped in Knox's castle, she is off trying to con his family and somehow taking all the money and running off or something with her secret lover or something.

Interesting story and looking forward to the next update
lijuan chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
hi !

lijuan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010

welcome to our website is :
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
KeitarosKeroNeko chapter 8 . 3/21/2009
I know you asked us to review, but I really am awful at this sort of thing...

Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I'm loving your story so far and can't wait for the next chapter

Miranda
Chasmodai Blue chapter 8 . 11/30/2008
I really appreciate the character development in this story. The personalities are very distinct and they make it very easy to get to know each of the different players. I liked Milina a lot, even if she was minor. Another good thing about your character development: their back stories were expertly worked in, another plus, because it is typical of pasts either be completely mysterious or thrown at the reader all at once. Nice change.

The description of the worlds is nice as well, although it was a bit confusing sometimes, keeping track of all the different locations (my fault though, I believe). The backdrop added interest to the story.

The only constructive criticism to come to mind was that there was a lack of conflict (irony indeed, considering the story takes place during times of war) between characters. Beyond basic bickering, I didn't think there was a lot of emotional clashing.

No matter. You did a wonderful job, and if you post your works elsewhere on the internet, I would be interested in finding them one day.
Tasha chapter 8 . 6/20/2008
Amazing. I really enjoy the story so far, the cultural details are as interesting as the characters themselves, and the grammar wasn't too bad though I did catch a few mistakes here and there. I was simple amazed at how easily it was for me to enjoy their interaction, although the idea the Taverus is married really kinda made twitch. I'm still very interested in seeing how their relationship grows, try not to rush into though please.

I also really want to know more about their respective backgrounds, especially Knox. The introduction of the sisters at first irritated me simple because I had liked the image of them alone, but I have to say that I do enjoy them now, Tahelia most of all. Oh and am I the only one who feels that their names are all too similar and has trouble keeping them strait. Cause I really do, but then I'm bad with names in real life as well.

Yes, an amazingly well written Romance. Enjoyed it so far and is simple drooling for the next.
angel-Janna chapter 8 . 1/23/2008
Well, I must say it's not fair to leave me on a cliffhanger like that- I need more, dammit!

I have a few teensy gripes: not passed, past, and not lowly, quietly... but apart from that I have nothing else to moan about. I love how you've built a relationship and not plunged straight in with Knox and Taverus (imaginitive names, by the way), and I loved the description of the land you set this in. I also love the shift between the formal and the colloquial aspects of their relationship: the way one minute they're joking like old friends and the next they are so incredibly awkward... really lovely, talented writing. (oh, and it's rapt attention, not wrapt... no presents involved! ;D )

Keep it up (impressed!)

Janna X
Feyla chapter 8 . 9/15/2007
This has been quite interesting so far. I just stumbled on it today when I was looking for some new, good stories to read and it was so nice to find one. So many I just can't tolerate. I like this so far though, the personalities of the characters are different, especially Knox. He's a rather strange character I guess would be the best way to describe him. As the story progresses though, more is being revealed about him.

I can't think of much to say honestly that would be very interesting, so I'll just stick to commenting on this chapter. Seeing Knox's family come in has added something new to the story and is revealing more about him. It's adding a contrast to his relations with Taverus. And in this chapter especially, the predictions were quite interesting. I have to admit if it had gone on much longer you would have lost me, but it was just enough. I'll have to read over it again later for it all to make sense, but that part between Taverus and Knox was like, come on boys! wake up and see the similarities here! It was quite amusing to me. I'll stop my rambling though and put this on my alerts so I'll know when the next chapter comes out and I look forward to reading it!
Haven36 chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
This is a very interesting and original story. I can't wait to find out why they had to take the uterus.
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »