Reviews for Dance of the Chimera
ValkyreFF chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
aw. I loved the use of symbolism. It would have been even better though if you had used rune stones instead, but those are crap to try and write out.
ValkyreFF chapter 7 . 8/27/2007
O_O reefer or opium? I'm not sure which...:X
ValkyreFF chapter 6 . 8/27/2007
/...I can't think of anything to say for this one! Even though it was as wonderful as all the other chapters. Maybe I shouldn't review every single chapter...of course, I know how excited you will be when you look to check your reviews and see that you have five new ones!
ValkyreFF chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
O_O What an interesting take on a siren...I've never thought to write about them in that light. GOOD JOB!
ValkyreFF chapter 4 . 8/27/2007
aw. That one was cute. And I must say, it was just a moment ago that I made the connection between the chapter titles and the luring music...I feel really dumb now, lol
ValkyreFF chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
O_O. I hate it when stories leave off like that. Gr
ValkyreFF chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
OMG! I can't believe this story only has 18 reviews! That is such crap. I love this story, and I will now make it my personal mission to review every chapter :D. The plot is good,the writing is good, the characters are good. Three for three!
World of Embers chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
Hullo. Me again. Wonderful work, as usual, just a couple or errors.

"You just seemed so wrapt about the books." Did you mean rapt, or wrapped?

And after the first -::-::- The first few paragraphs are bunched together, but since Taverus is writing, I don't know if that was intentional or not.

"merely apart of an insignificant chapter in my life" A part?

Who, symbolism! XD I suck at that. *thumbs up*
World of Embers chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
*squirms with glee* Ooh, god story. I bow to your superior talent! *worships* I feel so sorry for the poor mer-person... but I have a soft spot for people with fish tails...*shuffles feet ackwardly*

Gwah, Tahelia's adorable. I love how much detail you put into your characters. Taverus is a dork, and I love him. *Nods firmly*

That is very true to life sibling bickering. They are much more gentle about it then my siblings. Lucky you, Knox, MY sister would put me in a headlock.

*goes on to the next chapter*
Esquirella chapter 7 . 7/30/2007
I like Tahelia. She seems wiser than her years.
Esquirella chapter 6 . 6/22/2007
I hope Taverus doesn't leave for home anytime soon. Poor Knox needs him, it seems.
Now-Closed chapter 6 . 6/21/2007
Gahahaha! My sister's name is Tess! XD She'll be thrilled it's showing up in slash.

...

I have a confession to make. When Knox called Taverus "General Curls" I read 'General' as 'Genital' and I was going "O_O Woah, Knoxey, don't you think you're moving a bit fast? Oh wait..." _ I'm so lame. *slaps self*
Esquirella chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
This is a riveting story! I hope you update soon.
Now-Closed chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
O_o um...wow. Uh...that...was unexpected. I probably shouldn't be reading it at school...*looks guiltily over shoulder and shuffles closer to the screen* Cross-culture clash ftw! I feel sorry for the poor siren-lady-thing...
JenkiFollesdal chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
It was pretty good, but seemed to be lacking a certain something to draw me in. -shrug-

There are a couple issues with past-tense vs. present-tense, but there are also some places that made me feel like we shared thought processes in some way. Like the line:

"His mouth was dry, but he tasted a lingering sensation of salt in it."

Right before I read that, I had been thinking "Wouldn't his mouth still taste salty?" or something like that. xD
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »