Reviews for Gravity
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Very nice short read! I didn't see anything wrong the ending!
Angel Investor chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Pretty good. I don't think there was nothing wrong with the ending. The beginning was a little dialogue-heavy, though. That, and the flashback piece should have been in pluperfect tense since the narration was already in the past tense. You also had some grammatical errors here and there. But those points aside it was a rather sweet story.
x3life chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
aw this was so cute! i loved it )
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Aww, that was cute :)

Love the ending, very adorable!

-Aria
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
It's very cute and well-written and fluffy, which means I like it. (: However, the ending was a little too "perfect," but it actually works fine. Hehe. I really like this, so I'm going to go add this to my c2. (:
procrastinatenow chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Wow.

This is my kind of story.

You're fantastic! I hope you write some more, not to this story, it's perfect the way it is, but maybe add another...

Jorgia
misery sister chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Little note, all numbers from 0-100 should be spelled out. I think you know where I'm referring to.

To be honest, I thought this would be pretty cheesy. And in the beginning, it was starting to seem just like that. But luckily, I told myself to continue, and it was far from that. It was actually pretty sweet, despite some overused romantic lines - it was pretty good.
LiME-GREEN-CAPES chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
so adorable, i loved it
fallsauce chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Hello, me again.

"It was here that she met him. The hot shot lawyer who aggravated her in ways that she had never known. He was making his way up the firm quickly-,- in much the same way she was in the art world. They encountered each other often-,- as she needed him to aid her in the purchasing of the artworks. Her jobs for him were small, mainly contract work, but he was the best negotiator at the firm and when it came to Liam Walker's money, the best was needed. When working, they worked well together*. T*hey could get any artwork at any price she though reasonable. Their fights were infamous around the building, often entertaining their co-workers."

The means something I've added, the - - something I would discard and the * * something I would change.

I totally understand why you would put the commas in where they are, (because I used to do that *a lot.*) I used to put a comma whenever I felt like I had to take a breath in the sentence, but if you put all those mini-pauses in the sentence, the sentence tend to become very disjointed. Especially since a lot of your sentences are very short, you probably want others to be more flowing so as not to sound too mechanic.

The other thing is probably just to write more description. I'm so guilty of this myself because I *hate* writing descriptions, but it's kind of necessary if you want other people to see your world the way you do.

Good luck and keep writing!
Pop the Bubble chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
aww that was so sweet ] ] ]

haah did you know that you said somewhere "that in the last 3 weeks, 5 months and 9 hours"

hahahaha

i was laughing when i read that P

anyways

nice job ]

x bubble
Carmel March chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Aw, that was wonderful. I loved it :)

~Carm~