Reviews for For What It's Worth
breakthehabit chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
Oh my god. This story is turning out amazing so far. You best update. :P It's been four years though.. hopeless? :X but seriously, wow. I love the story. It's so.. real.
breakthehabit chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
Hmm. I think they're all in love with Perrie. ._.
breakthehabit chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
xD My fave numner is 11 too. :P
H. Earthserpent chapter 9 . 1/6/2012
...you really need to update...all of your other stories too.
iiGillz chapter 9 . 10/14/2011
Please, don't leave us hanging. A surprise ending would be wonderful if you've lost hope for the story...
sirozorg chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
I like this story so much! Update soon please!
tahn chapter 9 . 11/27/2010
ab chapter 9 . 9/11/2010
Oh please please please dear, tell me that you will continue this?
Boise chapter 9 . 9/30/2009
Are you ever going to continue this story...? I really like it but it hasn't been updated at all since I first read it...
Confined Emotions chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
When will you update this again?
YinYangTwin1 chapter 7 . 2/15/2009
Not exactly something someone wants to see right after they've been kissed. Kind of a blow to the ego don't you think.
YinYangTwin1 chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
Do I smell a love square?
SilverRite chapter 9 . 1/21/2009
Cute story! I'm glad I found this story since I'm new here. You said you are trying to make the charicters seem real? Well I think you have acomplished that!
G and E Press chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
I kind of feel like Perrie right now, with the people liking me and I'm totally oblivious. But I like this story and I can't wait to read Jan's next chapter.
Sumiko Kenchi Haimoto chapter 6 . 12/28/2008
Okay, so I went back and re-read all the old chapters and then read chapter 9. Of course, because I'd already freaked out and written something in review of chapter 9 I had to go back and find I chapter I hadn't reviewed so I could write another comment. I REALLY hate that "one review per chapter" rule. It's so annoying.

Anyway, chapter 9 was short and to the point. And part of me really just wants to grab Perrie's shoulders and shake her and demand that she THINK about this before she does it. Not because a relationship with Lizzie would necessarily be a bad thing (though I'm still pretty unsure about what Lizzie herself is really thinking), but because this is going to get SO MESSY SO FAST - just as I predicted. Man, oh man, I hope I don't have to wait a year for the next chapter. That would just be MEAN.
63 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »