Reviews for For What It's Worth
emi chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
whoa! shortest chapter ever...but it was still good.
Sumiko Kenchi Haimoto chapter 9 . 12/27/2008
OH. MY. GOD! You UPDATED! I had just about given up and chalked you up as dead or disappeared. I'm SO glad I was wrong!

I haven't even read the new chapter yet. I was just so surprised to see it... (I still check your story once a week to see if there's an update, even after a year...) that I had to drop a line to voice my shock. I'm gonna have to go back and re-read all the other chapters again now. And you'll hear from me again after I've gotten through them all. **
Tercadar chapter 9 . 12/27/2008
Hey, great update! I had to go back and read the previous chapters since I'd forgotten so much about this fic, but it was even better than I remembered so well worth it. Looking forward to the next update :)
Omok chapter 9 . 12/27/2008
Yes. Of course xD Haha. I love how you reply to everyone. xD and will THIS review be even MORE motivation? :D

yes; I really DO care about this it's kinda driving me nuts reading about it right now. I think I'd fall for a girl like Perrie too...but then, I'd die. x_x; I would be more cowardly than any of them. and then, slowly, die, inside. hahahahaha.

I REALLY REALLY do hope you update this story BEFORE next year. *innocent smile* *hint hint* BEFORE next year. this YEAR would be NICE :D

I really like this fic. A lot. xD but you always take so long in updating it. T-T; makes me sad. So please, please, update soon. x_x;
Omok chapter 8 . 12/21/2008
Eh yeah. no review no update eh? Eh yeah. HUGE HUGE HUGE problem. YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR OVER A YEAR! Yeah. BIG problem. Up date please :D hopefully it can motaivate you by my WONDERFUL review? :D *eyes shine* *hopes* please? XD I'm addicted to this story now. it's an eye opener. xD xD like, really really wide eye opener :D So please, Update soon! VERY soon!
tainted music chapter 8 . 8/10/2008
great! I'm glad that I stumbled on this story. I like how we see things from the view of all 4 of them. Hopefully you'll update?
Forgotten chapter 8 . 4/3/2008
hey...where's the update? I don't think I'm alone when I say I check for updates on this fic more often than is healthy. So, please, update! Love the fic, love the characters, and I really like youre writing style.
someone chapter 4 . 3/28/2008
great story. need to get this out of my system real quick. there all a bunch of fucking idiots who wouldn't be able to tell that someone loved them if they walked up to them a kissed them. Now that i've said that i feel much better again great story.
FightingRuin chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
Hey, I can't wait to find out whats happening next. I'm glad it seems Jan's moving on, Perrie must be one sexy nerd lol seems everybody's got a thing for her. Claire have a thing for Jan or Perrie? anyway, hurry :D
Trey chapter 8 . 3/17/2008
hey...where's the update...been a while since the last one, so...yeah. btw, love the story. I'm holding my breathe waiting for the next update, so unless you want my death on your hands, you better hurry.
tercadar chapter 8 . 2/28/2008
I like your story a lot, and have added it to my story alert. I know you're still kinda setting up the characters at this point and giving us some background, but I really can't wait to see where this fic is going. I really hope Jan moves on though (looks like it's headed in that direction) because I think, well, too many people appear to be interested in Perrie at this point, and Perrie seems to be least interested in Jan? I dunno.
Ess chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
Hi! Me again. D. You reckon it's time to update yet? *is hopeful* D. You did say that you already knew what was going to happen for the characters. And I can't keep reading to find out if there's nothing to read you know. P. Update soon!

PerriexLizzie forever.

- Ess.
Rudos chapter 8 . 2/12/2008
Please, update! I like to read this story :)
Jay chapter 8 . 2/3/2008
I'm hooked. I need more please !
phoenixdust chapter 8 . 1/31/2008
okay i LOVE this, and it's breaking my heart to see no update everytime i log in. please update!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »