Reviews for For What It's Worth
SilverScreen Crush chapter 8 . 1/12/2008
wow!

i absolutely love this story

it's great and i hope you update soon

very very soon

]
Crazy Dude II chapter 8 . 12/5/2007
Love triangles just torture me. It hurts me and I usaully just avoid them. But this story is too good to resist and its killing me at the same time. *sigh* love always did hurt.
random sdf chapter 8 . 11/25/2007
UPDATE! PLZ! :( god u're killing me here with the cliff hanger
kaela t. sheldon chapter 6 . 11/21/2007
sigh.. i love claire... she reminds me so much of me... not bragging or anything... just noticing the similarities between her and me although claire is definitely way more mature :P
KK chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
This story's really interesting, very realistic. Claire's the best, but all the characters remind me of someone I know.
Mishiru15 chapter 8 . 11/3/2007
I really, really like how this is progressing. Normally I hate it when sottries switch perspectives so much, but this one's the exception! Keep 'em comin'! I hope you update soon.

-M
Sumiko Kenchi Haimoto chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
Poor Claire. She puts up with WAY too much. It must suck to notice absolutely everything and be everyone's confidant, and not be able to tell anyone how you feel. Of course, sometimes I wish I was alittle MORE capable of seeing things... sometimes I feel doomed to blindness... *sigh*

This chapter was short and sweet, and it really makes me sympathetic for Claire (obviously). I think what I like best about this story is that despite the fact that I can see parts of it in my real life (and so relate to it) I still cannot even begin to guess where its headed. The suspense is maddening, and very well done.

Thank you for the reply. I appreciate that almost as much as I do when people respond to my stories. _ And believe me, I know all too well what you mean about being both a god and slave to the worlds and characters you create. Sometimes it seems they control me more than I control them.

Well, I look forward to the next chapter. Good luck with everything.
FromAutumn chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
I've been following your story for awhile and I can say you got me hook up. I love the way your writing the story, in some way it reminds me of the sisterhood of the traveling pants, just without the pants thing lol. Maybe it's the friendship between the four. Anyway you did another great chapter can wait to see what's gonna happen with Lizzie and perrie
kaela t. sheldon chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
yet again, another awesome chapter. things r really starting to roll for our girls here and i am DYING to know wat u've got in mind for them.

great chapter. NOW UPDATE! :P

PS. thanks for the reply, and yup, i got it :)
Rudos chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
Oh, update! Thank you!

I like your story.
Ess chapter 8 . 10/29/2007
Hello! Thanks for the mention! D. That was so evil of you to not say anything. Not even a hint! Hmph. But I suppose I can find it deep in my heart to forgive you. I mean, you did manage to update within a year. P. Remember, an update a day keeps angry, impatient readers at bay! Perrie/Lizzie forever! D.
Dancer431 chapter 7 . 10/15/2007
I remember reading this a while ago, and I like what youve added, Lizzie and Perrie seem like they would be good for eachother. The whole Claire thing, I really believe she likes Jan. Obviously shes not doing so good herself with all the problems shes trying to hide. The whole scene with her and Jan in the bathroom, I think that sortve showed it was Jan. Anyways thats what I think. Its all good. Update soon.
Ess chapter 7 . 10/11/2007
Hi there! This is a really good story- especially this chapter which was my favourite. D. You're a really good writer and this story is definately on my list of top ten stories on ficpress. Do you know what's going to happen yet? Because if you don't, please pair Perrie and Lizzie together! They're my favourite characters out of the four and it would be great to see them paired up. Oh, and update soon please!
Sumiko Kenchi Haimoto chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
I've been reading this for awhile, but I finally decided to just go ahead and tell you how wonderful you are, even though you should already know. This story is great so far, and I'm really looking forward to seeing how it unfolds. I like that we get to see all sides of the story. And your conversational, almost-but-not-quite stream-of-consciousness style really works for these characters.

But MAN, you sure are mean to these poor characters... I can just tell its gonna get very messy very quickly, and they have no clue... Sadly, parts of it are also beginning to remind me of my life... which kinda sucks... so I feel even more sorry for them.

This is a great story. I really love reading it and I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter.
animereader1 chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
lol nice threat there. This was a really funny chapter and i liked it a lot. I wish i could kiss a girl while sober! XD
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »