Reviews for For What It's Worth
kaela t. sheldon chapter 7 . 10/10/2007
fakin A, BRILLIANT! I've been waiting for u to update on this fic, i luv perrie and i love jan, please pair em up, pretty plz with sugar on top?
dream dancing dragon chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
This is one of those stories that don't only have an interesting plot but are also well written, I'm really enjoying it! Oh, and I love the chaos in the group of friends, it reminds me of my own life (seems to be pretty common, judging from the reviews). I hope you post more soon!
kk chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
I think this story is really good, I like the way you're writing each character. I'm basically the Claire of my friends, and I think you're doing especially good on her. Keep it up.
Green Insanity chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
This story is now my favorite, I hope you keep up with it. I'm falling for Perrie (isn't everyone?) and I love her relationships with Lizzie and Claire. I can understand Jan's infatuation, but I hope that she gets over it or at least that she and Perrie don't get together. I just don't favor that pairing. Anyway, keep up the good work. Sometimes authors get discouraged and think nobody's reading, but I definitely am.
NotMixedEqually chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
This is a really good story so far. I love how you write in each friend's perspective. You characters are really vivid. Update soon, please!
empty-spiral chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
i like this thus far. its very convulted (at least the plot) but maybe you should introduce an external view point? the characters are all pretty wrapped up in themselves, and each other, so you can see them through thire own or each other's eyes, but we really only see exactly what we want to,so its hard to tell whats really happening and what they think. but thats just my opinon; if thats what you were going for, you're doing a good job of it.
Keiyi Weiyi chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Woohoo! You updated! :D Sniff, i'm so proud. *patpat*

I'm not gonna comment on you're writing style or anything else that your english teacher might say so instead, i'm just gonna mention the lack of OJ! Hmf! *pout*

Oh.. the Art Studies girl kinda reminds me of someone, albeit the one i know's a lil bit stalker-ish *teasing grin* You think she's cute :P

So, when are we all gonna get an update from you? If you promise to update soon, i'll buy you pizza! With OJ! (or orange soda if you prefer) and Iced Tea! And i'll bring GumGum too! :D
wolvewere chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
ahh I'm craving for more! lol.

The reason why I'm saying this is because how my own friends relate to these characters, especially me. My best friend is always the clueless one like Perrie, and I'm always the one who doesn't know what to say. All four of these characters jumbled into one makes up me lol. In my own point of view.

I just enjoy how collected and smooth this story is. The depth and realism of these girls are perfect. Keep it up. I will be one of your faithful readers. :]
Panic At The Stress Disorder chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
wow, this is going really well! I'm deffinatly favouriting it! How many chaps are you aiming for?
endo.schism chapter 4 . 3/13/2007
Thanks for the mention. D

I like Claire, she seems real. I know the feeling of people leaning on you all the time (oh, the teenage drama), and it does indeed suck.

I can't wait to see more of what's happening in Lizzie and Claire's lives, even though Perrie and Jan are just as interesting (and I can't wait for a confrontation of all those feelings Perrie cultivates).

Anywho, keep it up, I also can't wait to tune in next time. )
endo.schism chapter 3 . 2/26/2007
It's great to read a story that has had only three chapters up, but still has a well-grown plot line and good character description. )

It feels like the reader really gets to know the characters, and the different friends views on each other aren't contadictory or repeatitive.

Oh, and you have great spelling P

Can't wait to read some more )
FreakierThanThou chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
Aww. So sweet. I love their little friendship, they're all great characters. Can't wait to see Claire's chapter.

So are you stopping after one chapter from each character or are you going to keep going and switching off?

Keep writing,

-Freaky
pompom chapter 3 . 2/23/2007
whe! pineapple juice sucks! ojey is better!
frustrating chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
hm... there's this thing called updating that you should really practice. i hear it's pretty common around here.
tokwa chapter 2 . 2/19/2007
I really like the whole concept behind this one, plus the fact that each chapter is written from the pov of each friend. It kinda helps you understand the characters more.

I'm still rooting for Jan (well, duh. you already knew that bish). _