Reviews for You Don't Deserve Me
Kurai Suki chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Please please please update! I'm i love with all your stories but I really wanna find out if Parisa and Nolkeir end up all lovey dovey!
dontiseemsweet chapter 4 . 9/30/2009
I love the series but right now I'm starting to think that Parisa is a little gold digger even though i think that statement was made in the first or second chapter. I like this mate for him, I love that their having conflict it makes the story all the more juicy. I really want things to work out for Parisa even though i thought he was bitch and an asshole in You Belong with Me but i do want him to be happy because he's such an unhappy character and i think he deserve love so please let him have some love...please update soon..
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
Hello again :) So. I realise that Esquirella isn't in touch right now and you're writing on your own? Well, I have to say I think you'll do an awesome job and I'm glad you kept on with them rather than stopping. Thankyou for that, afterall, who wouldn't want to know how all this ends up? I love Parisa in this one and you're starting to see a different side of him which immediately makes you feel for him. I love it.
thecakethief chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
friggin in love with this new story! i have a little crush on Parisa, the bastard. :D
Mercurixoxo chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Omg I love this story alredy! Totally hooked. More chapters please! :D
Gregory chapter 4 . 7/29/2009
I'd assumed this story was dropped long ago; I'm glad to see it's still active.
BlueHeart102 chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
It was a great update. And like always thx for letting me know about the update. Sry I haven't review earlier. Hope to see more of the updates .~ btw I also looking forward other stories too, so update soon plz? .
Crystal-Ice-Jester chapter 4 . 6/11/2009
Ah! I love this story! I love all the stories! I love it all period! -is also a member on the forum-

Sad to hear about Esq...I'm glad you decided to take over instead of leaving it, that makes me happy, if theres anything I can do to help please let me know...

on a side note...I love this series! X3
Itsa Mia chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Well, this is an odd sensation. I had a dream this story was updated, and then I come and check, and *gasp* it is! I loved this chapter! I'm in love with this story! Thank you so much for updating rather quickly, i could say. I hope I can encourage you to update the next chapter sooner :D I love it, I can't say it enough times, so please please please update soon! :)
Anelir-sensei chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Yay! a new chapter *floats* Damn this story is so good, it's addicting XD I can't wait for the next chapter. -huggles- Hopefully Nolkeir will grow a heart
Midnights Scream chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Ah! Nolkeir hit one of Parisa's weak spots. they're such an odd couple yet they go together wonderfully. I can't wait to see how this works out. :) great job!
Shikokudarkstar chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
As you always do...you did a wonderful job. I hope to read more. I love the Zercan series and have become addicted.
llyzsm2 chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Excellent, I'm happy for the update!
JtheChosen1 chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Very nice work! Its good to see Nolkier trying to not be a jerk anymore, and poor Parisa is finally catching a break!
CrimsonLilly chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Okay,so I never read this story,but somehow I put it on my alert list(probably when I put YBWM and YWBM on it) and now I rectified my mistake.

This story is really awesome!

I didn't think I'd like a story centering on Parisa,but I love how you made his life justified in such an easy manner. And the 'poetic justice' that his mate is,how he himself said,the coldest bastard in this part of the universe ;) I can't help but love Parisa,he's just like most of your characters in the Zercan 'verse-so adorably human despite his inhumanity :) I can't wait to see how ex-lover-for-rental Parisa deals with this man-whore of his lifemate x This promises to be quite dynamic and dramatic hee hee
85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »