Reviews for You Don't Deserve Me
BOOKFREAKAZOID chapter 3 . 5/22/2009
aww how cute

im such a sadist hehe
qq chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
Thanks so much for updating. I'm glad that you're going to finish them. Just ignore the people who complain about the updates.

For those who complain on how long it took for the updates. Well, people do have lives and cannot always update. Just be grateful that jma is trying to finish the stories for us.

Thanks Jma!
Midnights Scream chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Ah! Poor Parisa. Having a mate that doesn't understand. that sucks, but hopefully Nolkier will figure it out and handle it well.
jess chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
What's the point in updating if ur just gonna leave another cliff hanger...I mean damn it took u forever to update I forgot all about these stories but before I did give up on it... I even remember coming to my computer checking to see if u updated but nothing...hell I thought u discontinued them I think u probably should if ur just going to leave it like this again for another hundred years...
jess chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Anelir-sensei chapter 3 . 5/19/2009
I forgot how much I liked this one This one has to be one of my favorites, even though it isn't the original XD Poor Parisia -huggle- Nolkier needs to do some research on Zercans me thinks. That or ask the Zercan currently residing in his home :P Good luck with writing these, It can be a bit difficult to turn an rp partner's character into your own without completely changing them Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next
forbiddentaboo chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
i'm so glad to here that you'll be finishing these stories. there some of my faves and i was getting sad thinking i would never know the end. As much as Parisa annoys me, i want him to be happy. he cant help how he was raised, or that he felt what he felt for Turean. But i want him to be happy. I also cant wait for the end of your Tatoo series on your jma account. Cant wait for the rest...

Taboo
Itsa Mia chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
D: NO! Don't let it die! Don't let it die! I think I like this story the best, I don't know, I think I'm a sucker for angsty love, or rather, difficult love. . it makes sense to me. Please please please keep updating! heck, the summer is almost here! that's bound to give you plenty of time to write, right? :D please up date soon!
afk chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
oh! its so exciting that Nolkier doesn't have any idea of whats going on!
plumblossom chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
So glad you updated this.

- I never ever like mpreg, but I love this story.
JtheChosen1 chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Awesome work here! I eagerly await the next piece!
DRAGONFIRE04 chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I like to see what happen next. I like the story.
Meri chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
you updated these! so exciting i love the whole catman thing going on in the Zercan stories...i have to admit i'm curious about the female zercans however...i mean ...how do they get pregnant?...I can sorta understand with the guys...but the girls?...*is lost*
BlueHeart102 chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
OMG! It's finally here. thx a lot I thought it will never come back. I'm gladly my thought was wrong ehehe. Thx a lot for letting me know. I will take time and savor this hehe
Cari Marie chapter 3 . 5/17/2009
Yea JMA! I was so sad that these stories hadn't been updated in a while. I think it is wonderful that you have put up another chapter.

I really enjoyed this chapter. I like how it shows how Parisa feels and how both he and Nolkier are being affected by each other. I can tell that this chapter is missing Esqi but I think you did a wonderful job.

May inspiration and free time (and Esqi) flow in abundance,