Reviews for You Don't Deserve Me
Cerulean chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Hooray for yet another spin off! I really enjoy reading your work, and after a really long and tiring day, this new story (as well as the upate to You Will Be Mine)was just the thing to brighten it up! keep up the good work! )

~*~ cerulean the elf~*~
Midnights Scream chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
LOL. another planet. :) well, Parisa story is getting a whole lot more interesting. I like it. :)
Silfarion chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I have to admit, I didn't want to read about Parisa at first but curiosity got the better of me and I'm glad I did. It was a very interesting start and I'll be looking forward to the next part like I do all your stories.
Yuki chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
_ yay new story.

I like that it's a totally different pairing than the others. Two selfish, calculating individuals bonded as mates. Can't wait to see how they adjust!
BlueHeart102 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Parisa has his turn next huh? sound interesting, I kind of feel sorry for him. I kind of wonder if Parisa and Nolkeir are destiny mates or it's just happen when they shook hand and become mate?
I.F chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
YES! New story! XD I love it, hopefully Parisa will learn a lesson from all this and become less spoiled/cruel/self-centered! Serves him right! Though I hope Parisa doesn't get hurt, he just does what he's learned and thinks is right. But that doesn't excuse his actions! P
WitchGhost chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Good first chapter! Even though Parisa was a jerk in the other story I hope he does all right, becuase everyone deserves some kidn of happiness in their lives.
princess max chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
*squee* how cute. I didn't like Parisa before, but I like him now, and I'm glad he's found hsi mate.
Darkladyknight chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Wow, I'm actually looking forward to reading this, and the others! Actually I stared at the email for about two minutes debating if I wanted to start another story of yours. But then said, what the heck.

Great job, I can hardely wait to see where you go with this.
bambi4real chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
I definitely didn't expect a Parisa story but I have to say this was a great ch. Of course I am fast coming to the conclusion that anything out of Zerca will appeal to me regardless of how I think I will feel before hand. I hope he has a very rocky but nice ride.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6